Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was sitting in the recliner drinking coffee and having my "quiet" time when my Lily suddenly runs up out of nowhere and yanks the slipper right off my foot. Then she ran off with it and the next thing you know, she had me chasing her trying to get my slipper back which looked pretty funny since the slipper is almost as big as she is. :HistericalSmiley: Rose will flop over on her back with all her little paws in the air and make herself look as cute as possible. Then I say, "Rose, kick your little chicken legs." She will then kick those little back legs like a human baby. :smrofl:
Okay, your turn!:w00t:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
I'm picturing your Lily running with your slipper in her mouth :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Ava keeps us laughing all the time...she gets my attention and stares at me...then dares me to chase her......you can just about see her saying "come on....come get me mom..." So then I make a start like I'm going to get her and she does a circle, I do that over and over again and if i get up to chase her, LOL - she takes off and flyies back and forth the length of the house!!! We get more enjoyment from her than any dog we've ever had! She is a riot!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh that reminds me of what Lola used to do when she was a tiny puppy. She used to run up and run up her little stairs and up my husbands chest, then grab his reading glasses off his face and run off with them. Too funny. She does things every single day that makes me laugh. She is a little monkey.

I must admit her fascination with glasses has turned not quite so funny. She stole my glasses off the side table recently and really bent them. They were only drug store readers, so I just threw them away. She has never chewed anything else before, always happy with lots of chews and toys around.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
These stores are hilarious! The funniest thing Sophie ever did was one day I had some laundry on the floor and walked out of the room for a minute, when I came back in Sophie had gotten hold of a pair of panty hose and literally stuffed herself into one of the legs. She looked like a stuffed sausage. I was laughing so hard I could barely get her out - especially since she didn't want to come out.

She is obsessed with laundry. Every chance she gets she steals a pair of hubby's boxers and in two seconds flat she has them on herself - and the little stinker has them on the correct way - waist band around her waist and a leg in each leg hole!!! It's hilarious and even though I've watched her do it she's so fast I can't figure out how she does it!!! She lays on the ground with them rolls around, holds them in the air with her two front paws while she turns them around and around, scratches, and hops up wearning daddy's underwear!!! ROFL

Annie's thing is she runs up to me and play bows then barks. I tell her "i'm going to get that butt" and then she tucks her butt under - almost to the ground - and runs around the house as fast as she can with her butt tucked, then runs right back to me, barks once and we do it again and again and again. I don't even touch her - I just tell her I'm going to get her butt! lol

These two little girls keep me in stitches - always up to and into something.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
I had my whole family over for dinner. Frankie had somehow gone upstairs and into my bedroom and into my laundry basket, He came running down to the middle of the living room trailing a pair of my panties in his teeth, and proceeded to shake his head like he was trying to kill them! And we aren't talking a cute little lacy pair, we are talking big old granny panties!! I died!

:brownbag:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Pam, I'm laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face!!! You just have to laugh no matter how horrified you are at the moment! lol

Linda

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Pam, I'm laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face!!! You just have to laugh no matter how horrified you are at the moment! lol

Linda
Nothing to do but laugh! It was embarrassing, but Frankie was sooo funny. He was running and shaking them as if he had some kind of prey in his mouth! My DH was literally in tears!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
These stories are hilarious!!!

Bailey did the funniest thing the other day. It was over the weekend and I was in bed trying to take a nap. Bailey really wanted me to get up and play with him so he tried all his usual tactics...jumped up on me, licked my face, barked at me, etc. Just when I think he's calmed down, and I'm drifting off to sleep...he decides he's had enough...he goes and gets his ball and drops it on my head!!! Then proceeds to drag a bunch of his toys up on the bed, one by one, and drop them on my head. I was cracking up at that point and had to finally get up and play with him. :aktion033: :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I'm picturing your Lily running with your slipper in her mouth :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Ava keeps us laughing all the time...she gets my attention and stares at me...then dares me to chase her......you can just about see her saying "come on....come get me mom..." So then I make a start like I'm going to get her and she does a circle, I do that over and over again and if i get up to chase her, LOL - she takes off and flyies back and forth the length of the house!!! We get more enjoyment from her than any dog we've ever had! She is a riot!
And Ava's Mother, Secret, does the EXACT same thing. Is it inherited? Or is it learned? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
What great stories. They are just so funny.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I guess one of the funny things about Tyler is that he's a Superdog. Yes, really. He is da-da-da-da-da-da GARBAGE DOG!!!! :new_shocked: We live in an apartment building and have the compactor/recycling room all the way down a long hallway. Tyler loves to run down the hall. So any time he hears us wrestling the can out of the cabinet he comes running from anywhere in the house, snorting, woofing (not a bark but really saying woof) and jumping around in circles.:chili: Then he picks up a nearby toy to take with him. It's such a ritual and now if we just say garbage he starts. :blink: We have to resort to spelling and that probably will just be a matter of time. They're so smart and so funny.:wub: I guess maybe we need to get him out a little more.:blush: JK - he loves his walks outside too but not as much as the garbage.:smpullhair:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
:rofl: Too funny!!!!!!

I had my whole family over for dinner. Frankie had somehow gone upstairs and into my bedroom and into my laundry basket, He came running down to the middle of the living room trailing a pair of my panties in his teeth, and proceeded to shake his head like he was trying to kill them! And we aren't talking a cute little lacy pair, we are talking big old granny panties!! I died!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
These stories are great!:HistericalSmiley:
I can watch Rocky play all day with his stuffed orange fox. He rolls with it, lays on his back with it on top, growling and and throws it around so high it's landed on top of our coffee table when we've had company and nearly into our munchies and drinks! He's mighty fierce with that fox. One of these days I need to video it. Another thing he does, which I think I mentioned here is play hide and seek. He hides behind the same bush in the backyard every time!:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts

LMAO - tears coming down my face --Pam, I'm assuming there was a trip to Victoria's Secret for you the next day just so you aren't outed again with the grannie panties. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Super Moderator
10,242 Posts
What great stories. They are just so funny.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I guess one of the funny things about Tyler is that he's a Superdog. Yes, really. He is da-da-da-da-da-da GARBAGE DOG!!!! :new_shocked: We live in an apartment building and have the compactor/recycling room all the way down a long hallway. Tyler loves to run down the hall. So any time he hears us wrestling the can out of the cabinet he comes running from anywhere in the house, snorting, woofing (not a bark but really saying woof) and jumping around in circles.:chili: Then he picks up a nearby toy to take with him. It's such a ritual and now if we just say garbage he starts. :blink: We have to resort to spelling and that probably will just be a matter of time. They're so smart and so funny.:wub: I guess maybe we need to get him out a little more.:blush: JK - he loves his walks outside too but not as much as the garbage.:smpullhair:
But can he open the cupboard door where the trash can is and get the can out for you???:w00t: Tessa figured out how to open the door under the sink where I keep the trash can, grab the plastic liner and pull the can out. Of course, that then provides her with a garbage smorgasboard, but she can do it herself! (I now have safety locks on the cabinets.)

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl::smrofl:

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My two make me laugh all the time :D can't think of only one particular example. I love these two clowns ^_^
Are you kidding??? Snowy & Crystal?? You're just being lazy.:HistericalSmiley:For you, just think of one funny thing-I'll bet Snowy threw his ball in the pool and told you to get it! Gee-that is kind of embarrassing-:smrofl:

·
Registered
587 Posts
The most recent funny thing that Tiffany did was when she got the zoomies at my parents' house. My sister was sleeping on the couch, so my mom and I were trying not to laugh too loud as she ran around. Then, Tiffany hopped up on the couch and jumped on my sister. She woke up and screamed because she didn't know what was going on. Tiffany bounced off her and looked totally confused...I think she didn't realize that my sister was a person and not a pillow or part of the couch.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
But can he open the cupboard door where the trash can is and get the can out for you???:w00t: Tessa figured out how to open the door under the sink where I keep the trash can, grab the plastic liner and pull the can out. Of course, that then provides her with a garbage smorgasboard, but she can do it herself! (I now have safety locks on the cabinets.)
Maggie - Luckily Tyler likes us to do the retrieving work for him. :HistericalSmiley: When I renovated our kitchen about 4 years ago I was proudest of my garbage storage area that we designed.:blink: It's a pull out cabinet that has two big wood cut outs where two containers hold two large kitchen trash bags - one for garbage; one for recycling. Basically Tyler-proof and so great to have the garbage and recyclables in their own place. I have seen friends with fancy kitchen designs and then garbage cans out on the floor or plastic bags on door handles for recycling.:bysmilie: Our cabinet is one of the first things I show off in my kitchen.:HistericalSmiley:
When I was pet sitting my cousin's Beagle we had to use the child safety locks on their cabinet since Bailey too was into having a go at the smorgasbord.:w00t:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts