Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom called me this morning. I guess last night someone went into the area where all of the school buses are kept and cut the breaklines on some of the buses. They had to cancel school so they could completely check over every bus. This was announced at 7:30 and I know some kids get picked up before that. They are really lucky no one got hurt.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
It's hard to believe how the world has changed in 10 years, when you think back. I live in a small town, 45 min south of Charlotte and I don't even go shopping alone any more. I worry about the elderly that have no choice but to be alone.

In 1971 my grandfather said "One day it will be back like the old western days, most people will be carrying guns in order to survive". Wonder what he would be saying today?

I'm not sure if there is a way to controll things now. People don't care period. Prison is nothing to them, but another way for a free ride.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Just plain scary - how do people get so uncaring. Don't they think of others at all - even there own relatives could have been on one of those buses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts