Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say Maggie has the biggest little feet (piggies) I have ever seen (she is only 3 lbs)...and I have started calling her Sasquatch. lol I also love her little ears (the way they go down and out). She looks like a little airplane ready to take off sometimes. :lol:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I love Tuffy's furry little legs and feet, they are just too cute when he's rolling around the floor. I also love his eyes, he has really expressive eyes and they are always twinkling with mischief. :lol:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nochole, how funny!!! My husband calls Daezie "the white ewok" too, specially when she has longer hair- and she also make a funny grwoling sound, he says she sounds like one.

I love Maya's little face. she has an angel face...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i like giving sprite kisses on her little nose and her belly.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
EVERYTHING...man...I couldn't pick just one...
I do love his soft little belly when he rolls over to let me rub it...sometimes I just smother it in kisses....

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i love everything ~ i cant stop touching , cuddling, petting, kissing jong-ee ..sometimes it feels like that i have the seperation anxiety . i miss her so much when im at school, i always come home real fast (only 4 miles away from school) to see her

·
Registered
939 Posts
We have an Ewok here also! I have to agree with all of you, I can't pick one feature I love more than another.... Tiki is a wonderful, beautiful, loveable bundle of JOY!

Judi

·
Registered
400 Posts
I love Casper's nose! It's so black, and cute! I never realized that I did this until a few days ago- Whenever I give him a kiss I say "Give mommy a kiss". Now he'll just turn and put his nose on my lips and wait for me to kiss him. Too cute!

I also love his eyes. They're so expressive!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I love Chanel's eyes...they are so innocent! I was going to call her Angel Eyes. She looks at me so lovingly, it melts my heart...too cute!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
The eyes...I am a sucker for those beautiful eyes. When those eyes are looking at you, don't you just melt?

My husband calls Morgn our little "Mogway", if I spelled that right...the little creatures, (the cute ones) from the movie Gremlins lol

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i also love the black eyelines..i wish i had natural eyelines too! also my skin is naturally dark and l love that maltese are white, they look so clean and pretty (i get teased that i am so dark) <_<

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Those adorable, tiny black foot-pads! When he is napping on his side and those little black feet in such sharp contrast with his white fur look so cute.

And when that little tail starts wig-wagging. YOu know, it gives a little wag, then half a wag, then a whole wag. Then it stops. Gives another little wag, halfa wag, etc. Wig-wagging......you know!

You're going to laugh now. But the first feature I found so adorable and which is gone now after he was neutered at 8 months. That's right.....his little peanuts! They were soooo cute I just hated to see them go but my vet, who owns 3 maltese, recommended this strongly if I did not intend to breed Pico.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I too love everything, their expresive eyes, the pink little tonge that gives you a lick, the beautiful silky white hair, the loving, devoted personality.

The playful little barks!

The way she rolls over on her back and shows me her tummy!

The way they go as flat as they can and crawl across the bed, I call this her camando crawl.

Oh theres so much to love about them!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts