Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Shih Tzu
You're a petite, pampered, and chatty lil' pup. Whether it's juicy gossip, your own personal drama, or a new Prada purse, you always have the latest scoop on the fashion scene and social circuit. Because of your expensive, high-class taste, some think you're spoiled and snobby, but your friends know they can always count on you to send a complimentary yip their way. Even mouthy, miniature divas like you can make great companions!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I'm a Jack Russell Terrier

I guess that's why my bf's JRT loves me so much

Jack Russell Terrier
You seem to get an extra heaping of charisma with your kibble each morning! Playful, popular, and teeming with energy, you are the life of the party. Your silly nature and fun sense of humor make you an amusing, charming companion. In fact, wherever you go, friends follow. And if they don't, you have no problem making a slew of new ones. You're happy and affectionate, but be careful not to overdo it -- you don't need to entertain everyone all the time. You gotta chill sometimes, too!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I was a Jack Russell too, but that description doesn't sound much like me.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
im a shih tzu..i wouldnt have thunk it

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
A Jack Russell. Shocker! Seems that out of the 282,992 people who have taken the quiz thus far, 52% are Jack Russells. The other 50% or so are Goldens, with the rest a smattering of 3 or 4 other breeds. What ever happened to diversity??? What a boring dog world it would be!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Carol Ann@Mar 13 2005, 05:22 PM
A Jack Russell. Shocker! Seems that out of the 282,992 people who have taken the quiz thus far, 52% are Jack Russells. The other 50% or so are Goldens, with the rest a smattering of 3 or 4 other breeds. What ever happened to diversity??? What a boring dog world it would be!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42901
[/QUOTE]

:lol: I'M DIFFERENT! Haha I got shih-tzu. Dunno how happy I am about that; it basically told me I was a spoiled brat

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy+Mar 13 2005, 02:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Carol Ann
@Mar 13 2005, 05:22 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42901
:lol: I'M DIFFERENT! Haha I got shih-tzu. Dunno how happy I am about that; it basically told me I was a spoiled brat

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42915
[/B][/QUOTE]

Spoiled brat? Nah, you're way too caring to be that!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Mar 13 2005, 03:40 PM

Shih Tzu
You're a petite, pampered, and chatty lil' pup. Whether it's juicy gossip, your own personal drama, or a new Prada purse, you always have the latest scoop on the fashion scene and social circuit. Because of your expensive, high-class taste, some think you're spoiled and snobby, but your friends know they can always count on you to send a complimentary yip their way. Even mouthy, miniature divas like you can make great companions!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42856
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by puppylucy@Mar 13 2005, 06:51 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42915
[/QUOTE]

Me too! What an insult! I'm not a spoiled brat, I just have expensive taste lol and not a big enough wallet to back it up!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts