Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one piece step in

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who use harness dresses or one piece step ins, where do you put the tag? I love the step in harness but can't figure out how to put a tag on.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I just bought new step in harnesses for the girls a month ago or so. They are really nice but they just don't seem to fit them right. Nikki's is just too big for her and Lexi's rubs at her arm pit. I've tried adjusting Lexi's but it just doesn't seem to help. Last night I got out her old harness and have started using that one.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 27 2005, 02:53 PM
I just bought new step in harnesses for the girls a month ago or so.  They are really nice but they just don't seem to fit them right.  Nikki's is just too big for her and Lexi's rubs at her arm pit.  I've tried adjusting Lexi's but it just doesn't seem to help.  Last night I got out her old harness and have started using that one.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113990
[/QUOTE]

I too wasn't keen on the step in harness because Scooby managed to get out of his in the car so that he was loose in his Look Out seat, so I have now got the one that buckles around his middle, so far this one has worked much better for him. I too found the step in would rub under his arms on a walk and cause matting.
I might be a little mean as he only has one harness which is good for all his needs so I can't see the sense in having a numerous amount of them, I guess I am just the practical mom. I would rather spend the extra money on something he really needs.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I use the step in harnesses. The regular adjustable kind never fit the boys right and Peanut always gets his legs out of those...I guess I have the opposite problems that kristi and janet have

·
Registered
307 Posts
i use the buckle harness (atl). i have the xsmall one and it works fine. I also have a cat harness (with a bell) that we use for inside the house.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i have a small bright pink buckle harness from petsmart. its pretty thick...but i like it. i dont feel so bad when they pull. but there have been times where sprite will fall asleep in the car and wake up with her arm through the neck hole!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Mine is a step-in/slip on. I slip the first part over his head and then Sir N puts one foot in and then I pull the straps around him to buckle them. Does this make sense? Little C has the same style, but she hasn't caught onto the putting the foot in all by herself thing. Instead, she sits there daintily, waiting for me to do it for her. Spoiled brat.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Oct 27 2005, 07:52 PM
Mine is a step-in/slip on.  I slip the first part over his head and then Sir N puts one foot in and then I pull the straps around him to buckle them.  Does this make sense?  Little C has the same style, but she hasn't caught onto the putting the foot in all by herself thing.  Instead, she sits there daintily, waiting for me to do it for her.  Spoiled brat.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114091
[/QUOTE]

That sounds like the one I have for Scooby. It won't be too long till Little C puts her foot in for you. Scooby does it and it is so cute because he knows when the harness is going on he is going somewhere so he does it excitedly. He also helps me put his sweater and T shirts on too and puts his feet in them too, so cute

·
Registered
174 Posts
I also use a buckle harness... except for mine is covered in Swarovski (sp?) rhinestones! He certainly does bling!! It's black with white crystals, and he looks gorgeous in it!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Scoobydoo, I dunno......it's been months and months and months already. I don't think it's anything to do with intelligence....more of a desire to be endlessly pampered.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Oct 28 2005, 12:48 AM
Scoobydoo, I dunno......it's been months and months and months already.  I don't think it's anything to do with intelligence....more of a desire to be endlessly pampered.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114178
[/QUOTE]

NC you could be right there too, they do love the pampering they get that's for sure. I think with Scooby it is more like hurry up so he can get out the door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts