Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my doggie is 'spoiled slap rotten' (as we say in the South). I have bought her 3 new toys this week, dog biscuits,flavored twist sticks and I just found out that my Dad is already buying her Christmas presents. hehe (This will be her first Christmas). :lol:

·
Registered
994 Posts
i was just saying how my Maxi is becoming so spolied
if you ever came to my house and saw his toy box you would commit me!
Last night i was playing with him ( i actually was on the phone) and he was being a good boy and laying down chewing one of many bones he has and i took his tennis ball he wasnt even playing with it
He hops right up and takes it from me than i took another one of his toys and he just kept taking it away ...I guess i have to teach him how to share
he is like me lol

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
my baby loves the greenies bone thingies u can buy at any petstore, the ones that are shaped in toothbrushes, i recently bought a bag and she goes crazy over it

but becareful their poop turns out green as well..dont give too much..

also, Jong has been crazy over "squeeking" latex toys so i got about 12 squeeky toys for her for the last 2 weeks..i spend too much money on her and im eating less since im a starving student..hehe but i enjoy buying her new stuff !

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley likes lots of things, but if I really want to give him a treat, he likes the bacon flavored nylabone things. I found them cheap...a bigger size...on petsmart. That thing will keep him busy for a LONG time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I don't have my pup yet; 3 more wks to go! :D But when I was @ Disneyland several wks ago, I bought doggie toys (Mickey shorts & glove in a pack); they're squeaky. It was so cute & only $5. or 6. bucks so I couldn't resist!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Maybe try Disney.com but i'm not sure if its there... I've seen the other same things @ Target, bowls, leashes but not the toys yet. Hope you find them! Or its a great reason to plan a trip to Disneyland! I would use that reason! lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
casey bought that disney pack for sprites birthday. i asked him where he got it, he said target. maybe if you cant find it on disney.com, try target.com or ebay.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
so would chicago have it? i really really like the mall in san francisco. it was soo awesome. it was like 5 or 6 floors. it was soo neat. do you have something like that in chicago? they had everything.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts