Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowy: "So you fink you can guess?"

One of my verrrrry favorite mysteries :rolleyes: The little creature left.

>>>video<<<

I will be away for a very short time on an extreme fun adventure :chili: sure excited to the MAX for this - In time like these, I am thankful for the National Day :HistericalSmiley: gotta love days off - I got everything set; already counting the remaining hours here.

The thing is though, I wont be around on THE perfect day to write more about the above mystery.

Once I return, I will write the reason behind this.
But, what made him go like that? what was going on? Anyone would want to take a guess?

Until then, enjoy the vid and the picture of my dog who sooo reminds me of a stuffed toy there :tender: He looks like a grinning stuffed toy, I should add - such a Goofball :wub:

hugs

Kat

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Hmmm...the last time I saw Snowy running TOWARDS something....as if to FIND something or someONE...was when you got Crystal. I'm guessing Snowy and Crystal are getting a new brother or sister. And I wouldn't be surprised if by chance this new sibling was not a Maltese. Course I wouldn't be surprised it it was a Maltese either. :p

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Hmmm...the last time I saw Snowy running TOWARDS something....as if to FIND something or someONE...was when you got Crystal. I'm guessing Snowy and Crystal are getting a new brother or sister. And I wouldn't be surprised if by chance this new sibling was not a Maltese. Course I wouldn't be surprised it it was a Maltese either. :p

Yep, maybe a papillion?? Can't wait to find out!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Nice video of sweet Snowy, Kat!

Whatever he's waiting for ...! It must be something very exciting for sure!
As you mentioned recently, I agree with the other's, is it a new puppy in your home? I'm so excited!!!

On your poll I've voted for a Shi Tzu because I love that breed beside the maltese so much!

Can't wait to know more about it ...! :w00t:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh I so loved your Video Kat. Snowy is a really good confident jumper, down the steps over that flowers. Good for him. He is such a cutie.

Yes I too think it is for a new little buddy ;) Maybe a papillion, you seemed to be leaning that way.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Now I'm going a different route here. Judging from the Pirates of the Caribbean Music, I think Snowy's looking for Johnny Depp so he can co-star in the next film. :chili::chili: See, he was also at the water.:thumbsup: As they say, "His ship's come in." :HistericalSmiley:
If not, maybe he's chasing a certain Kat? OR is he on his way to see Tyler for a super NYC adventure?.:cheer: I vote for that one!!! We'll have to stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I sure hope you enjoy your adventure!!! The video was fantastic, loved everthing about it. Snowy sure is a leaper!!! How do you keep up with him.:blink: Well if it's a new member I say it's another Malt!! Oh I can't wait to find out, the suspense is going to kill me.:smpullhair:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Kat, what a great video!!! Geez, he defintely looks like he is running towards something...or someone. In either case he looks so darn cute!!!!! Love the video of the Mystery Maltese :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Love the video Kat! Your video editing skills are amazing, you are truly so talented!! :) What is Snowy running to? Do tell! It's killing me in excitement!!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
My guess he is running to find a new puppy ---hmmm seems I remember something about Germany...are you off to Germany and bringing someone home ?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Snowy is just a darling :wub: He looks sooo adorable in this!! And your video editing skills never fail to amaze me!! :D

Is it a new puppy??!! So excited to find out!!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts