Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandma told me that the old owner of her house was really old and she would take a stick and beat everyone that stood near her house up with it because she thought that they would harm her or something.
It must've been the haunted house of the neighborhood! Hah!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Have you changed your name? I'm confused.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Mar 29 2005, 07:49 PM
Have you changed your name?  I'm confused.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47324
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read yesterday on another thread that she was requesting a name change from Joe.

PS: Man, I really love ghost stories. But I think if I ever saw one, I'd lose it completely. :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
My cousin and my other cousin's bf has this bad habit of seeing ghosts! They told me freaky stories. Like once my cousin was half asleep in her room and she thought her roomie (guy cousin) came in the room to chit chat with her and she just told him she'll talk to him tomorrow. The next day she woke up feeling bad that she brushed him off and he said he didnt go into her room. She also noticed her chair was out of place. She's always telling me freaky stuff like that. My other cousin's bf said he woke up and he saw an old woman with some kids and the kids were scribbling something really fast on the wall and the old woman was creeping closer and closer to him, almost touching him! GOOOODNESSSS! I'm so glad I'm not one who sees ghosts!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I changed my name. I don't wanna be a DAD.

ButterCloudandNoriko-That's freaky! It gives me the Heebie Jeebies just thinking about it!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had a friend who used to be able to see ghosts. She said that ever since she was a little kid she would be in bed and see people standing around her bed just watching her. I had a temporary assignment in San Diego a few years ago and she came out for a few weeks....the first night she woke me up screaming that there was a little chinese man trying to climb INTO the bed with her. Another time we were sharing a hotel room and she was describing this man standing in the corner of our room, down to the cherry of his cigarette and how the smoke was wafting thru the room. Talk about freaking me out!!! I really love that Ghost Hunters show that was on the SciFi Channel...I hope that a new season is in the works.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Pippin's mom--That is freaky. Makes me self conscious when I'm naked or prancing around my house now! LOL

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
do you guys see the show Medium? i saw that there's a real book about it. that the person Allison Dubois is REAL.

Don't Kiss Them Goodbye

now that really freaks me out. :eek:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes, she lives here in Arizona, Phoenix to be exact.....I LOVE that show. I also use to love to watch "Crossing Over" with John Edward. I've read all his books....

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
allison dubois lives in your area? so is it all real? it sounds so unreal, you know?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 30 2005, 04:20 PM
do you guys see the show Medium?  i saw that there's a real book about it.  that the person Allison Dubois is REAL. 

Don't Kiss Them Goodbye

now that really freaks me out.  :eek:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47520
[/QUOTE]
I think i'm gonna buy that for my mom... she loves stories like that... she read this one book about this womans near death experience. GREAT mothers day present! hehe.. THANKS !! LOVE SM!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts