Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

What other kinds of forums do you frequent?

4K views 38 replies 37 participants last post by  Nikki's Mom 
#1 ·
What sites and forums someone checks on often is pretty telling of what interests they have and who they are. I thought this might be a fun way to find out more about each other. No sites specifically please, as I don't want to break any rules. But just generally, besides Maltese forum (obviously) what other kinds of forums do you participate in? Whether you're really active or long time lurker?

I frequent a nursing forum, purse forum, makeup forum, and an Asian-American forum. I would love to hear where everyone spends their online time besides here in wonderful SM-land! :wub:

#28 ·
here, hipclips (hairbows), and allbrand (sewing) I love anything crafty. I have a small buisness of bows, clothing, and craft items. This is in addition to my "real" job. I have to take time off from the real one for prom and homecomming. I am always booked during those times of the year.

#29 ·
I hang out here the most, but also enjoy forums on crafting, sewing, machine quilting, grooming, and art.

I'm a bit ADD in my interests and LOVE the internet for the ability to research almost anything at anytime. I asked my husband what we did before the internet and he told me we spend a bucketload of money at bookstores. He's right. I still buy alot of books, but not like I used to.

#30 ·
for me, it's just SM, Ravelry (knitting and crochet), and facebook. And that's pretty much it. Oh and youtube. I enjoy that very much LOL

(I'm Cheri Snyder Lackey in Oklahoma if anyone wants to friend me :) Just mention your from here or I wont accept it. You'll see Vi's pic :) )

#31 ·
I frequent, and am active on "Pets with Diabetes" ( My Missy was diabetic so have continued on with that one)
Another forum I frequent is one a gal from that site started for those whose pooches had gone to the bridge and wanted to continue to keep in touch with one another.
"Pets with Cancer" ( Missy also had cancer) is another I visit though not as much anymore.
Then there is FB
Much of my computer time is also doing 'research'...mostly about doggie issues ; )

#32 ·
I lurk on a married ladies forum, it's one of the big ones- I've been a member on that since before I got married 5 years ago but only post very rarely because a lot of the members are really mean to newbies.

I also sometime lurk on a childfree board but that's very rarely. I'm a FB junkie and on here the rest of the time I'm online.

#36 ·
Is Pogo.com considered a forum? I'm on that site playing games during my free time. I also read Catspause.com which is a Kentucky basketball forum. I do FB a bit but not much. Tried other dog forums, but it didn't last. LOL! I am on a couple of RV forums, too, since we travel in an RV when we have time. That's about it. Pogo keeps me pretty entertained. Anyone else addicted to Pogo games? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

#39 ·
I'm on Facebook, but I don't consider that a forum. Regarding internet sites, I frequent: I read daily newspapers from all over the world, and subscribe to about 60 blogs via RSS feed. The subjects range from political commentary, holistic health, history, pet health, theology, travel, cooking, to low-carb diets. I also do a lot of internet research for writing projects. I'm an information junkie. It's an addiction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.