41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i use bio-groom shampoo super white
and for conditioners i use crown royale
what product do you think is best?thank you:D

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
My favorite products that I've tried are all of the Nature Specialties products.

I use the Plum Silky Shampoo, and the Re-Moisturizer w/ Aloe Conditioner. I also use their Quicker Slicker. Occasionally (1x per month) I use Chris Christensen White on White shampoo as a clarifying shampoo to strip the coat, and then follow with the Plum Silky & conditioner.

I'm considering trying the Pure Paws line, but I'm waiting to see what a few others think about it before ordering. :)

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
I use NS also. I switch it up every now and then with Pantene Ice so the hair doesn't get use to the same shampoo and conditioner.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I use Pantene or Dove Go Fresh shampoo and conditioner for myself and the little ones in short coat; and Crown Royale for those in long coat. Occasionally I will use Tropiclean Awapuhi White shampoo on the short coats (every 8 weeks or so) and CC Clean Start shampoo on the long coats (every 4-6 weeks).

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I always change them around. I used to use pet silk which i liked but thought it was quite over priced. Not sure what its like in the US but cos only a few places online sell it in the UK they tend to hike the price up!!

I sometimes use a white shampoo from pets at home or Tropiclean , ive found them better than some of the expensive ones ive got but it drys out the coat so only use it now and again. Often i just use baby shampoo and conditioner which works just as well and leaves them all soft and pretty smelling :)

Ive just bought the small kit of ice on ice white with the shampoo, conditioner etc but they only had their bath on friday so not tried it yet

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Enough for a will

I have enough shampoos and conditioner to be a part of my will....with that said ones I like the most when I am showing my dogs is (human hair products )Sunsilk (Thermasilk) heat activated shampoo and conditioner. Of course diluted. One of the dog products I like is Coat Handlers conditioner. For my cut down dogs I add human body spray to enjoy the scent when hugging my dogs. It is an expensive pleasure but I look at the clearance aisle all the time to see if any are there. I found some recently at Wal Mart that is wow-- Lavendar scent and the brand is Skin below the chin. Jeanne

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
John Paul is our weekly shampoo and conditioner.
My Matrix/Biolage is for when I think Toby needs to smell extra fresh or be extra soft.
Pet Silk is used when I want him extra white and bright.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
I'm not too picky on shampoo because I strip my coats all the time due to the dirt they run agility in. That will absolutely dry your dog's coat and skin out so I don't recommend it.
I use any people conditioner on Roo (puppy cut) and Crown Royal on Soda (in coat).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts