Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fell in love with a dog carrier! Although I dont know what size is suitable for a Maltese. I know they feel safe in small spaces, but I dont want to smother the poor thing!!

These are the two size options: 1.) 14" X 10" X 6.5"
2.) 16" X 10.5 X 8"

I want to be able to use the carrier at puppy stage and adult stage.

And also a little off topic, has anyone purchased any collars from that adorable site of Rhinestone Collars that was posted recently?? I found some cute things on there, but Im just getting into buying off the internet. Im still hesitant. I guess Im old fashioned!

Thanks!!

Nicki

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent gotten a baby yet.....but I'm going to help pass the time by buying supplies so I will be already. Im looking for standard size malt, although you never really know what your going to get. Probably between 4 & 6 pounds.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The one we have is 16.5 " L X 9" W X 11"H and Indy is just over 5 months & under 3 lbs.. He has plenty of room to move around and grow into, sometimes I think he feels lost in his
and might like it smaller. But like you, we wanted one that he wouldn't grow out of really quick. We like the size and it is easy to carry around on our shoulder.... well my husband does most of the carrying...he likes to though
Have fun picking out your carrier, we loved looking around at all the differant ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts