Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm feeling melancholy tonight and heard a song that made me teary. This happens frequently to me. Does this happen often to others? If so, what songs get your waterworks flowing?

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
I burst out in tears and in praise when I listen to songs that are filled with God's love. The song "I can sing of your love forever" is one, I use as my ring tone "Open the eyes of my Heart Lord", always brings joy to me. I also love listening to songs of love

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
This song always moves me so deeply. Here are the Celtic Women singing You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban also is wonderful singing this song)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
A lot of songs for me too...

This song always moves me so deeply. Here are the Celtic Women singing You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban also is wonderful singing this song)

YouTube - Celtic Woman - A New Journey - You Raise Me Up
yeah! one of the many songs for me. I don't know but anytime I hear this song, I just feel like hugging both my parents tightly :blush: I guess that I am just so very thankful for them for raising me to the person who I am today.

I love Josh Groban: strong voice, beautiful soul (based on the songs that he sings that has strong meanings/messages)

If you got the time, you gotta watch the editing of this video. I think that it was awesomely made from someone who isn't a real video director :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i get teary with alot of songs ...
Thats what friends are for
always & forever
hotel california

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
"Imagine" by John Lennon. The lyrics and sentiment and simplicity of the song resonate deeply with me.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Amazing Grace always gets me.

AND

"Time After Time". Sometimes it make me smile and giggle and sometimes I get all sappy and teary. I sing it to every animal I bring home and it makes me think of my husband and all of my very true friends. I hum it a lot around the house.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
And old hymn called "Be Thou My Vision." And a song by Norah Jones called "Humble Me."

I'm sure there are many others, but that's all I can think of right now.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
A spanish song sung by Rocio Durcal called "Amor Eterno." I get chills just listening to it and remember the people I have lost in my life. It's about loosing your eternal love be it your significant other, relative, child etc.. Below is a video from Youtube in case anyone is interested:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I can think of a few:

"This Used to be my Playground" by Madonna
"Thunder Rolls" by Garth Brooks
"We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel

Any version of the bible song "Jesus Loves Me"... I know its kind of silly, but its just a special song to me. :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
A spanish song sung by Rocio Durcal called "Amor Eterno." I get chills just listening to it and remember the people I have lost in my life. It's about loosing your eternal love be it your significant other, relative, child etc.. Below is a video from Youtube in case anyone is interested:

YouTube - ROCIO DURCAL - AMOR ETERNO.
i loove that song , and that singer , reminds me soo much of my mom !

1 - 20 of 79 Posts