Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tiffany does this whenever she's really excited, and it cracks me up! Unfortunately the camera I filmed this with didn't have sound, so you can't hear the weird grunting noises she makes.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
haha!! cute!! Yeager likes doing that on the grass

LOL. Myah does that too. I thought it was because her back is itchy. Not sure.
She also rubs her face on the carpet.
Yeager rubs his face on the carpet after he eats, I think he wants to clean his face lol!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Awww really cute video. Thanks for posting :) Lola does the face body roll thing too. She seems to go more for the hardwood and even bottom of wall etc. but the funniest is on peoples feet. She goes nuts over peoples feet. She doesn't do that funny back leg drag though.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
lol! What a silly girl! I liked then she was just dragging her back legs behind her. She's adorable! :wub:

Oh, and why was she so excited? You must share :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Cuuute....My girls rub their head on pillows and their dog beds...but I think they're just trying to take out their topknots and bows!

Hugs, Blanche

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She usually does it when I'm coming home after being out somewhere (which is what happened in this video) or if someone comes over to visit. She also runs around like crazy and rubs her body on the carpet after she gets a bath and she's still wet. I need to catch that on video sometime.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts