Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions about what to do with hair in face?

The hair between the eyes is long and grows up towards the top of Tuckers head. Right now the hair isn't long enough to put back and it falls down in his face. Is that the hair that needs to get long to put in a "boy's bow"? He is only 15 weeks old and I am letting his hair grow. Guess I will have to find a groomer but I am afraid they will cut him to short and I only want him trimmed but still afraid they will mess him up.

Any suggestions?????

The other hair over his nose parts and goes down on either side so it's ok i think.

· Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All I can say is my son better have another child!!!! I have enough bows and clips and stuff for a whole house full of Grandkids!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you can't buy JUST ONE. NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to buy a dozen just to find out it won't stay in!!!

I will look for the little tiny bands. I know rubber is not good but what about the ones that have the cloth around them.

I got the clip type today and it stayed in a total of 10 minutes. Between the hair in his eyes and the tear staining he looks like a homeless pup. Does that make me a bad mama?????

Guess I will keep on trying till something works.

Connie and Tucker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.