Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to figure out what to put the kids in for our upcoming Valentine's Pet Portrait Event here at the store this Saturday. I was trying a couple of items on Callie & Jett and thought they were too cute not to share. We may go with a red theme since our last holiday portrait I had them in pink & blue ... haven't decided yet.

Callie's thinking maybe being a 'girlie girl' is ok after all.

I like this dress mommy. It looks kind of magical...like I'm a fairy.

If I run really fast, does it look like I'm flying?

Need a bit of a rest after that. I'm told laying in a soft bed is "girlie" and I'm trying to be more girlie for my mommy.

Jett's wondering if this sweater is dressy enough since it's called Casual Friday. :HistericalSmiley:

Who knows what we'll decide on for this Saturday's event. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Well, I love both of their outfits! The ON sweater vest is so adorable, I loooove boy clothes! Callie looks so sweet in her pink dress, I love the little frillies on the skirt. :) I think a red theme would be super cute, though...it's good to mix it up each year!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Put a paper bag on them and they would still look fashionably adorable!!!!

LOVE the outfits you picked out. Playing dressup is so much fun! I love seeing the ensembles. And Callie...surprise suprise wild child...you are being a perfect lady!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Yep they couldn't look any cuter, no wonder you have such a hard decison to make. And I LOVE that dress!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Gosh, Callie looks like such a girlie girl. You'd never know what a little tomboy, devil dog she is:) I'd love to see her in red too, to compare. :innocent: And what can I say about Jett. Dashing as always. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aw those soulful, big, black eyes :wub::wub: no matter what they wear, they'll be gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Spookie has a wild child sista??????? WoooooHoooooo! So happy to know my mop with feet isn't the only one!! She usually looks horrible, grass in her fur, muddy paws, grubby face, doesn't care for toys, prefers to roll in Spanish moss.

Fancy dresses? Um, no.

And mommie, take that dress back. Can I have some jeans?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
What little cuties!!
I love Calie she is growing up so fast. And Jett's quite the handsome dude.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love Callie's dress!! She looks so pretty...and Jett is one handsome man! I love this fashion show! :)

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Oh they both look beautiful! Callie sweetie, you couldn't look more girly if you tried. Jett you are handsome always. I love both of their outfits Crystal. I always go for red on Valentines Day though. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Crystal -- saw these on FB, but can't get enough of Callie and Jett. That are both sooooooooooooooo adorable. BTW -- I saved the pictures of Callie as I might use her as a example of how I want to do Secret's head. Hope you don't mind. :)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Crystal -- saw these on FB, but can't get enough of Callie and Jett. That are both sooooooooooooooo adorable. BTW -- I saved the pictures of Callie as I might use her as a example of how I want to do Secret's head. Hope you don't mind. :)
Mind?? We'd be flattered. :wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts