Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.. please let me know which is best
i'm soo confused~! haha

edit to add- please post pros/cons, how often you bathe, if you still get fleas (
) etc.

thanks!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Frontline Plus
Once a week baths
No fleas/ticks
I usually hold off on the first bath after application for a week if I can, and I also wait at least 3 days after bathing before applying the frontline.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 27 2005, 01:32 PM
Frontline Plus
Once a week baths
No fleas/ticks
I usually hold off on the first bath after application for a week if I can, and I also wait at least 3 days after bathing before applying the frontline.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66107
[/QUOTE]
My vet told me to not give a bath 3-5 days before or after the application of Frontline. I usually try to do 5 just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am using Advantage right now b/c for whatever reason my fleas were immune to the Frontline last fall...I try to go at least two weeks between baths. So far so good.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@May 27 2005, 01:04 PM
hey guys.. please let me know which is best
i'm soo confused~! haha

edit to add- please post pros/cons, how often you bathe, if you still get fleas (
) etc.

thanks!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66103
[/QUOTE]
We us the frontline plus..That is what the vet suggested for the girls. We have a bath every 7-10 days. And after our baths, I dry the girls with this wonderful stand that bends to any angle. I got it at Sally's.. ANy hand Dryer will fit in it.. It works so go to dry the girls off. I love it. Arlene

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
The vet put her on Revolution because she didn't want me using Frontline Plus because of her size (she's 2.12 lbs at 5 mths). I'm hoping once she's full grown at 4 lbs. I'll be able to switch her because I have heard alot of people say they like Frontline better. But Revolution does have heartworm med. in it so if I switch her I'll have to give that to her separate, Iguess! -_-

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
We us the frontline plus..That is what the vet suggested for the girls. We have a bath every 7-10 days. And after our baths, I dry the girls with this wonderful stand that bends to any angle. I got it at Sally's.. ANy hand Dryer will fit in it.. It works so go to dry the girls off. I love it. Arlene

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66156
[/QUOTE]
I have that same thing,its great! We are Frontline Plus,I split one between Lamby & Kirbie.Bailey gets one to himself as he's bigger. We live on the river (lots of fleas & ticks)and never have had a prob. with flea's or ticks

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
I also split a Frontline between my two 5 1/2 lb'ers. You can actually draw it up in a syringe and dose it by weight if you like.

I tend to buy the regular Frontline because the spot dries quicker...I'm such a dork LOL

·
Registered
755 Posts
Doesn't flea med make their hair stickier?
I don't use anything for Princess because I don't want her hair to get sticky. So far she never got any fleas. She's mostly indoors.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i use advantix....never had any flea problems...i dont think my area has a problem with fleas though.

tried revolution---ellie got a reaction and lost a BUNCH of hair over her shoulder.
be careful everyone!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by JMM@May 27 2005, 07:35 PM
I also split a Frontline between my two 5 1/2 lb'ers. You can actually draw it up in a syringe and dose it by weight if you like.

I tend to buy the regular Frontline because the spot dries quicker...I'm such a dork LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66242
[/QUOTE]
I dont think your a dork at all

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I get it at the vet because it's only a couple bucks more than the online places that sell it (at least the ones I checked). Anyways, I'm sure I would be a flake and forget to order it

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts