Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i have a pic of myself up in the gallery. it was the pic of when sprite and ellie won the ribbons. my little babies.
i'll see if i can post it into my personal gallery. maybe i'll post pics up from when i was thin. lol.
i've gained weight in the past 2 years(like 60 pounds :wacko: ) i'm working on it though!! :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I have to admit, I'm a little bit paranoid about putting my picture up online.. I've heard just so many horror stories about what people have done with other people's pictures.. Freaks me out a little.. Maybe one day I'll get the nerve :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Not only am I not as young and cute as Bella's mom but I am also a bit leary of posting my photo on the internet. When you see people lifting dog pictures from Dogster and posting them as their own pet I cringe to think what can be done with humans.

<_<

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Oct 4 2004, 03:48 PM
Not only am I not as young and cute as Bella's mom but I am also a bit leary of posting my photo on the internet.  When you see people lifting dog pictures from Dogster and posting them as their own pet I cringe to think what can be done with humans.

<_<
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10965
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the young (I'm 30). I understand why most of you would feel this way. I guess I try not to not think of the bad and just wanted to see everyone

I work in a creative environment and I'm very visual...I guess that's where I get that!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

I thought the same thing as Pico's parent...Bella's mom is so cute...I didn't want to post my picture after her...

But I may change my mind...hmmm.
I do have one from last weekend of me and the kids...hmmm.
I am thinking about it...

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:ph34r:
OK-here goes.....
This is me with my kids last weekend-Emily was the flower girl in a wedding. Daddy took this afterwards...we all look better in person...ha ha. Plus-it had been a REALLY long Friday night and all day Saturday for mom and Emily...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
this is the most recent photo i have of me and my hubby...at disney world on our 2nd anniversary this summer:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Lady Montava...I am SOOOO EXTREMELY jealous that you are petting a dolphin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL...I would LOVE to do that...but have not had the chance to go there yet. Waiting until the kids get a couple years older. I think dolphins are the neatest!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
it was a dream of mine and it was the perfect gift from my inlaws. it was an experience we will never forget

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everyone looks GREAT!!

I'm also jealous about LadyMontava swiming with the dolphins...this is something I've been wanting to do. I should do it since I'm right here in Florida!

Thanks to you all for the cute comment
I think we are all beautiful people. We do have a great looking group!!!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
ok, i will DEFINITELY try looking for a pic of myself. its soo cool to see everyone else. at least now we wont be surprised when we meet on ophra! :D

OK, i found a really really bad one. it was taken for my birthday last year...and remember, i look better in person too. lol

thats sprite on my lap

1 - 20 of 278 Posts