Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its funny, Peechie looks at me alot, almost ready to try and say something
I would love to hear what was on her mind.
I wonder if it would be all good or some complaints. Would they be a big talker and talk our ears off. Imagine having a conversation with our babies, I think it would be great... What do think

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Paris would probably tell me to fetch my own darn ball!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
For our house it would go something like this:
"when is breakfast?"
"when's dinner?"
"is it nap time yet?"
"Are you going somewhere, if you're going i'm going!"

I'm sure they think about different things, but Bella's all about eating, sleping, traveling, and then repeating that over and over

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Well I always say Scooby talks with his eyes. IF he wants something he looks at it then looks right at me and if I don't get it right away he gives me that Scooby stare that wills me to get up off my butt and get it. It's funny how I always seem to know what it is he wants too, I think he gets right into my head sometimes

I know he tries to say hello too because if he sees someone across the street he barks a funny bark like waaaaa woooooooooo it is so funny and our neighbor said the other day that it sounds just like hello from there.

I think it would be awful for me if he could talk because between him and hubby sitting together on the recliner and asking if I can get this and that I would never be able to sit here and type anything,
I would be running between both of them.
Once they get situated there I am the gofer, gofer this and gofer that.

The picture on the right below in my siggy is the Scooby stare for get me something.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Mine would tell me how much they adore their mommy! :D And also, "What's for breakfast" and "What's for dinner"

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Aug 25 2005, 12:22 PM
Mine would tell me how much they adore their mommy!  :D <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94049
[/QUOTE]

i was shaving a couple of mats behind sprites ears....and i was using a razor(that wasnt soo good) and i guess i would hurt her....and she would look at me with this look...as though she wanted to cuss me out. LOL!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I would be more interested to see what he had to say to the skin-kids and the cats!
He would just tell me that he loves me and that he hates me to trim his feet and pluck his ears.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I tried the bowlingual----sprites the only one thats really vocal. its weird.... if sprite and ellie play---sprites vocal.
sprite and gruffi play--sprites vocal.
ellie and gruffi play---ellies vocal.
ellie and jongee play--ellies vocal.

i think its about dominance for them. lol.

ANYWAY....so sprite did all the talking during the bowlingual---all it said was
"%&(*#&$*" seriously. so yeah...i guess she would just cuss me out.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
i'm pretty sure i've figured out how the buttercup would talk. i bet she'd be pretty snarky. and roll her eyes a lot. and have the mouth of a sailor.

no idea where she'd learn such vulgarities from.

ann marie and the "$#&@>$?!" buttercup

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Aug 25 2005, 08:04 PM
i'm pretty sure i've figured out how the buttercup would talk.  i bet she'd be pretty snarky.  and roll her eyes a lot.  and have the mouth of a sailor.

no idea where she'd learn such vulgarities from.

ann marie and the "$#&@>$?!" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94126
[/QUOTE]

LOL! i was just telling my partner in chem class that everyone that i work with swears. and my grandma just taught us a bunch of slang spanish terms for a male's privates!!! LOL!!! its hilarious...my mom tells my grandma "look what you taught them" and my grandma has alzheimers and she says "i've never uttered anything like that!"

·
Registered
514 Posts
I can understand Tyler pretty well.

Whining and puppy eyes when I'm leaving: "Leaving again?" (Me) "I'll be right back okay Tyler?" (Him) "But you always say that!"
Puppy eyes while I'm eating: "Can I have some? Pretty please?"
Lies on back: "Belly rub, or else..." *nibble nibble* (He's stubborn with belly rubs)
Brings his toy: "Let's play!"
Looks up at ceiling when I bring the cam: "No pics, or else."
Moves at flash: "I warned you!"

lol, I practically know his language.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I think Teddy would be my very best friend if he talked...he is so adoring and he is so calm that I can just see us sitting have a wonderful conversation.

But, as others have said...he also already does get his point across...he will throw the ball at me if I don't pick it up when he puts it by my side...he will then bark at me if I fail to get that signal and finally he will come right up to my face with it in his mouth and place it squarely in my line of vision....
If this still fails to get mommy to play, then he goes and gets the toy I absolutely do not like and proceeds to shake it as close to my face as he can until I pick up the ball to distract him.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I don't get the title of this thread. What's this "if" business??
Doesn't EVERYONE hear exactly what their dogs are saying...inside their heads?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts