Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-family:Times">hey guys....i need some help finding a good detangler for Peaches's matty butt.
does anyone have any suggestions? petsilk perhaps?
</span>

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I've never used Petsilk, but a lot of people here have talked about Bless the Beast products. I'm almost tempted to order some, but I have such big bottles of shampoo and conditioner from the pet store so I'll wait till it runs out.
Bless the Beast

·
Registered
486 Posts
I know this stuff isnt a well known fancy brand but it really works.

Gold Medal Pets- Unicoat.

It really get out the matts and my only complaint is I feel that when I over do the spray it feels residue when it dries but I'm very picky about that. I sprayed priss down really good a few days ago to get some knots out and I washed her the next day and man her hair was soft from the leave in conditioner. I think its good stuff.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Originally posted by g1enda1e@May 5 2005, 10:31 PM
<span style="font-family:Times">hey guys....i need some help finding a good detangler for Peaches's matty butt.
</span>

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60295
[/QUOTE]

Ice to Ice by Chris Christenson, works well. It makes their hair feel nice and soft also.

busters mom

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Scissors ....
i'm a mad mommy... i let kodie's matts get sooo bad... i cut all his body hair off two days ago!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Bless the Beasts fur pomade is AMAZING. Nothing else has worked on Sylphide, and with this stuff her coat is silky and tangle free.

I buy it from The Rusty Dog

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by cindy6755+May 6 2005, 08:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-g1enda1e
@May 5 2005, 10:31 PM
</span>

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60295
Ice to Ice by Chris Christenson, works well. It makes their hair feel nice and soft also.

busters mom

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60337
[/B][/QUOTE]
Ice on Ice is a lovely product but I think it might work best on a silky coat. I use it when I need a light spray of something to brush with but when I need a serious detangling of a cottony coat I use the Bless the Beasts pomade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts