Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any exciting plans for the 4th of July weekend?? Tomorrow Peechie's getting groomed, hopefully she'll get a red, white and blue bow. Friends are coming up for the weekend. Just the usual barbecue, swimming in the pool. At some point we are going to take the boat out on the lake. Weathers supposed to be good this weekend. Well, everybody have a great 4th of July!!!!

Peechie's Mom - Karen

PS: And most of all spending time with Peechie

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
My nephew is coming to spend a week with my parents. My oldest daughter's college friend is coming from Atlanta. We'll boil shrimp and grill steak or chicken and we'll be using the jet ski on the bayou that we live on. Low key holidays work best for us. Our youngest daughter leaves on Thursday for a month in London so I'm busy helping her prepare.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi, Nikki and I are leaving after work today to drive to Dubuque to spend the weekend at my parents' house. They haven't seen Nikki yet so I'm excited.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
We don't have any plans, but without a car there is not much we can do. I do plan to enjoy my last day off before starting rotations on July 5th!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
We are barbecuing and swimming on Saturday and down at the High School they are having fireworks Saturday night--so we will sit in our front yard and watch that...then on Monday my son and daughter in law are having a big party at their house with one of those big slides that you slide into a pool.....it depends on Ruby Jean though--if its all to much for her we are staying inside
this is her first 4th too and I have no idea how she's going to be. Happy Fourth everybody!!! Be safe!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Boating on the Puget Sound, as we do every weekend. We'll come back in before the fireworks start, because everyone and their drunken brother is out on the water for the fireworks. Ahhh, I suppose we're getting old.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I have no plans, I guess just lay down and think, " 11 more days until Angel comes home, 11 more days until Angel comes home..."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts