Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What happening here at SM? What thread did I miss? I am saddened to say Allie (Sandcastles) has left SM. :( I recieved a PM from her saying as much - Lucy's avatar pic and Allie album is gone too. So sad, Allie is one of the nicest people to have joined SM since I have been here. I am so upset over this...

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Marsha i just noticed that too!!:smcry:
the thread is the one on the show "judge".

WTH is going on here??!!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Oh ,no ,don't leave please Allie! Your kindness to me giving Amber the harness you bought for Emily was the most touching gesture! Please my sweet friend,don't go!

Hugs!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Also notice her siggy has been replaced with Kat's toon of Barron.

Mich, you have still her address from the things she sent you?

·
Registered
590 Posts
This is not fair I cant PM her even:crying 2:...This sucks why cant everyone just get along.:hysteric: ITS THE HOLIDAY SEASON FOR PETE SAKES.

Here we go again. All of you have your opinion but you dont have to be mean about it.

Allie if you read this dont go....I miss Lupa and Barron already....crying so hard....:smcry::crying::crying 2:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
What happening here at SM? What thread did I miss? I am saddened to say Allie (Sandcastles) has left SM. :( I recieved a PM from her saying as much - Lucy's avatar pic and Allie album is gone too. So sad, Allie is one of the nicest people to have joined SM since I have been here. I am so upset over this...
I can't image Allie leaving without saying anything. Maybe she is just busy with holiday dinners or parties? Maybe she is just updating her profile? Otherwise, why would she change her signature picture?

I, too, received a PM from Allie. But, she said nothing about leaving. I personally don't think she is leaving. She knows she is loved.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't image Allie leaving without saying anything. Maybe she is just busy with holiday dinners or parties? Maybe she is just updating her profile? Otherwise, why would she change her signature picture?

I, too, received a PM from Allie. But, she said nothing about leaving. I personally don't think she is leaving. She knows she is loved.
Marie, not to burst your bubble, she said - ...Time to leave - too much drama...

That says gone to me!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I sure hope you are mistaken. I would certainly miss Allie if she were to leave. Of course, then there was the recent thread about people announcing they were going to leave.

Allie, please don't leave.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I've been off of SM since Thursday or Friday to deal with my family Christmas party that I just threw on Saturday, and I come back to this.:smcry: I didn't get any message from Allie. I can't imagine her not being here. I hope there's some way to change things. I would miss her, the kids and her DH so much. We all have had our moments on SM that we're not very proud of but have basically kissed and made up. I just pray this is the case. As I've said before, we're a family; a big dysfunctional family but in our hearts, we love each other.You know that's true from going through Lucy's illness. We all rallied for her and you. You're such an important part of this community. We love you Allie.:smootch:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I am so shocked to see this. And even more saddened. Allie is a dear soul. I hope that she does come back, but more impotantly I hope she is okay. That's most important to me.

We have to realize that we all are similar in ways, and different in others. Some of us have thick skin, and some are very sensitive, neither way is wrong.

I do care for you Allie very much, and still in such shock. I am so sorry about all of this.

How very very sad.

Much love to you Allie. Thank you for being you, for loving all our babies and I sure hope to hear from you.

Bless you dear Allie.

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
What?!! Yesterday afternoon she posted and Mary replied in the thread and I thought all was ok. I missed the whole thing naturally but heard a bit later. I did see the video in question on FB where people don't seem to get in an uproar over things said by others. It looks to me that Allie has removed all her picture attachments and replaced some with Barron's picture by Kat.
It would be a shame if Allie truly has left SM. She was a sweet and kind lady. Please come back Allie. You are loved by so many here including me.
Why do these things happen here so much of late?

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
What?!! Yesterday afternoon she posted and Mary replied in the thread and I thought all was ok. I missed the whole thing naturally but heard a bit later. I did see the video in question on FB where people don't seem to get in an uproar over things said by others. It looks to me that Allie has removed all her picture attachments and replaced some with Barron's picture by Kat.
It would be a shame if Allie truly has left SM. She was a sweet and kind lady. Please come back Allie. You are loved by so many here including me.
Why do these things happen here so much of late?
Oh Elaine, it is so sad, but I don't think it has anything to do with Mary at all. From what I read, they are fine. Both wonderful ladies.

I went to sleep, woke up to this thread. I just hope Allie is okay.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
What happened???!!

I can't believe this! Just yesterday I was browsing her lovely picture threads.
This is so shocking :0, I clearly missed all the drama in the show judge thread, but I thought it has passed already.
Is it even because of that? Can someone explain here :(

Maybe she is just taking a temporary leave, for the holidays and also to let the heat cool off a little.

Oh Allie, I hope you will be back on SM soon, we will miss you and Lucy and Barron soooo much!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts