Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your current desktop pic or wallpaper on your phone? I like to change mine frequently.

I like nature shots. Currently, I have a photo of Josey running on the beach at work.

Cody is on my phone.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Suzi........Where do you work??? OMG, I would die to have scenery like that while I would be at work. Yes, I love to change my frenquently too. Right now it is a picture of CeeCee but I alternate. It is always of my babies!!!!:wub:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
I have this pic if Star on my desktop. A special little guy.:wub:​

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Here's my desktop. Its a picture of the sunset over Oceanside beach in California. That is where I grew up and we were there for my brother's wedding last year.

I looooooove the beach

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
such a fun idea, Suzi :D I looooove that picture of Josey in Laguna beach and love your handsome boy in his carrier.

I also change my background pictures frequently.

Bellow is a screen shot of my computer desktop
It is a painting picture of an Arabian horse

My blackberry has the background picture of S&C It is the exact same photo as my signature (bellow).

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh, this is fun. Love the pictures so far. This is my current desktop pic- I also alternate my pup's pictures. This is one of Cocotini that I photoshopped.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Here's my desk top screen saver, I don't think we will ever change it, we find great comfort walking into the office and seeing the picture of Muffy, it's like he greets us many times a day

Surprise surprise, Matilda is on my phone, and B&B is on daddy's phone:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Suzi........Where do you work??? OMG, I would die to have scenery like that while I would be at work. Yes, I love to change my frenquently too. Right now it is a picture of CeeCee but I alternate. It is always of my babies!!!!:wub:
Oh Dianne, I'm sorry for the confusion. :blush: No, I don't work on or near the beach. I meant to say, my computer at work has a beach photo of Josey running on it.
Where are CeeCee and Rain's pics? I was hoping to see some more pics of them. :)

I have this pic if Star on my desktop. A special little guy.:wub:​

Awe, Star is quite a looker! He looks like a million bucks with his Star-tails! :wub:

Here's my desktop. Its a picture of the sunset over Oceanside beach in California. That is where I grew up and we were there for my brother's wedding last year.

I looooooove the beach
How beautiful! What a pretty place to call home.
such a fun idea, Suzi :D I looooove that picture of Josey in Laguna beach and love your handsome boy in his carrier.

I also change my background pictures frequently.

Bellow is a screen shot of my computer desktop
It is a painting picture of an Arabian horse

My blackberry has the background picture of S&C It is the exact same photo as my signature (bellow).
Wow, the Arabian painting is beautiful Kat. I love horses. I always wanted one growing up, but, never got one. My dad bought me a motorcycle instead. :(

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, this is fun. Love the pictures so far. This is my current desktop pic- I also alternate my pup's pictures. This is one of Cocotini that I photoshopped.
Cocotini is beautiful. Is she a liver Shih Tzu? I love the photo, so cute! Her name is darling, how did you come up with such a unique and cute name?

I use random nature scenes. This is the one I have right now.
I love nature shots. They de stress me and brighten my day. This photo is so pretty and colorful.

woops forgot the pictures:HistericalSmiley:think we need to update Matilda and B&B's pictures
Awe, Paula, thank you so much for sharing Muffy's photo. Such a beautiful tribute. I'm sure you will never change this special desk top photo.

Matilda always makes me smile! :D Tell her to watch for the mailman this week! :thumbsup: BandB looks so precious in her pretty pink bow! :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
382 Posts
My desktop picture is from the trip my daughter and I took for her graduation trip. It is of a loch in Scotland.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
This is what I'm using right now, it's a photo I took in a wat in Bangkok (of a reclining Buddha). I always switch my wallpaper out, using my own photos. I use photos from my travels, but never with people in them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
here's my current desktop, it's an adventure of a little girl with her best buddy dog into "Evaty Town" which is a town of elves/fairies/spirits :D

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Cocotini is beautiful. Is she a liver Shih Tzu? I love the photo, so cute! Her name is darling, how did you come up with such a unique and cute name?

I love nature shots. They de stress me and brighten my day. This photo is so pretty and colorful.

Awe, Paula, thank you so much for sharing Muffy's photo. Such a beautiful tribute. I'm sure you will never change this special desk top photo.

Matilda always makes me smile! :D Tell her to watch for the mailman this week! :thumbsup: BandB looks so precious in her pretty pink bow! :wub: :wub:

Suzi,

Thank you for the nice comments on Cocotini. She is a chocolate Havanese. Chocolate Havanese have the brown noses,eye rims, lips, etc, but don't have to have chocolate colored hair at all!! She is mainly chocolate with a white belly, legs and end of her tail. Here's a better picture of her face coloring.

Her registered AKC name is Chocolate Martini and I just shortened it to Cocotini.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
This is my screen background right now, I change it from time to time when I get good shots of my girls, but right now it is all my babies!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
This is what I have on my desk top at home. Boring, but I just haven't gotten around to change it recently.
View attachment 90098

On my lap top down stairs, I just use the ones that came with the computer:blush: - but they change every other day or so and they are beautiful scenery.

At work I have a pic of my three malts. I need to update that one soon too.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
This is what I have on my desk top at home. Boring, but I just haven't gotten around to change it recently.
View attachment 90098

On my lap top down stairs, I just use the ones that came with the computer:blush: - but they change every other day or so and they are beautiful scenery.

At work I have a pic of my three malts. I need to update that one soon too.
BORING???????? Pat, I beg to differ. There are about 100 adjectives for that cute screensaver and for sure boring is not one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts