Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into this page while responding to Nicole's post on a breeder in Arizona...
Maltese Personalities by sun signs

When was your doggie born, what's their sign, and do you think the reading fits your doggie's personality and mannerisms?

Chanel was born on St. Patricks Day...3/17/04...she is a Pisces...and the reading was similar to her personality. But she's just a pup and still has lots of character to grow into! :lol:

I hope you all have fun! I love horoscope stuff!

~Elegant

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maggie was born on New Years day 1/1/04 and is a Capricorn, but she is NOTHING like the description! lol But, she is still a puppy, so maybe some of that will evolve over time. :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Thanks for that link... it was fun to read though all of the signsT!

iki was born on September 4 and is a Virgo. The Virgo description couldn't be farther from his personality:
This more serious pet will be involved with self-grooming and cleanliness[/B]
NO WAY... He loves to roll in worms!

Food requirements can be a bit more difficult, as this pet might be quite picky with what he will eat. When you find the right combination, stick with it! Keep them on a strict routine for eating and frequent walks, as their digestion can be easily upset.[/B]
Are you kidding? This dog loves to eat anything....even :wacko: "kitty tootsie rolls"

These pets are not messy. Their bed will be neat and uncluttered. They are wonderfully obedient, and are excellent at fetching and working in a convalescent home. This pet loves to do things for people, so the more things you teach him to do, the happier he will be.[/B]
20 toys in his bed is neat? obedient? The "come" command is still a big problem
Teach him stuff; sadly we call Tiki "walnut brain" because he isn't a very quick learner <_<

Not being kissers or lickers, they are still quite affectionate, and respond quickly to a warm, loving hand or a kind whisper of approval.[/B]
This is sooooo wrong! This dog kisses everyone, even the cats!
Their needs are scanty, but cleanliness is a must, and they adore grooming. Brushing, washing, stroking, looking for parasites, massages, scratching, are all things that will show them that you love them.[/B]
Adore grooming? More like tolerates it.

Not necessarily being climbers, these pets might prefer time along or sitting on the bare floor.[/B]
You can't keep this boy off the furniture.

Judi

·
Registered
145 Posts
Fun site! Zoe is a Taurus like me (our birthdays are only 5 days apart!) and most of the traits listed are pretty close to her little personality. She loves cuddle time and is quite the princess...it also had some stuff about how she'll pick through her food to find the best bites--this is SO true! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts