Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm using a Kong to keep MuShu busy and not bark when I'm away.
Question #1: Can I leave the Kong in his play area at all times to on or only when I'm gone?
Question #2: Should I stuff the treat COMPLETELY inside or leave some out the other end?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
My breeder gave me a puppy pack with a baby blue kong when I brought Tic home. Peanut's not interested in chewing toys that much so I wasn't worried about him getting hold of the puppy kong. I just left the red one out for Peanut and the blue on out for Tic all the time, I only filled it when I wanted to keep them busy. Tic has a very strong bite, so the puppy kong (softer rubber) has officially been taken away.

What kind of treats are you going to put in? I usually put a little peanut butter in first then some kibble and a liver cube last, so the peanut butter is hardest to reach. If it's a doggie biscuit I would leave some sticking out so she can work on it and really get into trying to get it out.

The toy that keep my boys both busy is the Busy Buddy Twist and Treat. That thing is the best! Click here

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jun 2 2005, 06:18 AM
The toy that keep my boys both busy is the Busy Buddy Twist and Treat.  That thing is the best!  Click here
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67925
[/QUOTE]

Brink doesn't care for Kongs, but he LOVES his busy buddy!!!!!
We call it a "treat ship". The kids named it because it looks like a space ship. I put the small crunchy Charlie Bear liver treats in it and they are the perfect size for the little holes. It does take some adjusting and sometimes that part is aggravating to me to get it twisted just right so the treats come out, but not too easily. They need to be able to come out often enough to keep him interested, but not so often that he can get them out all at one time...
Like Lil' peanut...I highly recommend one of these toys!!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
The Twist Buddy is a diff. favorite here hands down! They will eat their meals out of it before they do their feeding dishes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts