Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Personally, I think it's pathetic and sad. Of course I'm for population control- whether animal or human- but I just find it such a tragic situation.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ME NEITHER! I feel so sorry for those innocent children. This woman knew what she was doing, when she did what ever it is she did and all those involved are just as guilty! It's all about the $$$$$ Personally the wacko Dr who did the "job" should be supporting those babies, as well as the sperm doaner, who was foolish enough to donate.

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
ME NEITHER! I feel so sorry for those innocent children. This woman knew what she was doing, when she did what ever it is she did and all those involved are just as guilty! It's all about the $$$$$ Personally the wacko Dr who did the "job" should be supporting those babies, as well as the sperm doaner, who was foolish enough to donate.
well said!

She's just so selfish!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
WOW , this is is so ironic , i cant stand her . i definitely feel sorry for those children.. and yes she shou;d def be first in line .

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
This woman is so self serving it makes me sick. Her vision of motherhood was always skewed.

I feel so sorry for the kids. Those poor older ones will be so sick of taking care of the younger ones.
I can see the headlines when they get older and start acting out. It will be a Pararazzi field day. I wonder who will get into more trouble, the Kate Plus 8 group, the Duggars or the OctoMom crew? I think they are all nuts !

She may think she has her hands full now..........wait until they are eye-level.

As for PETA it figures they would try to get press such a weird way........... they are another group of strange peeps !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts