Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this link in my picture thread, but thought it might be helpful to anyone concerned with cancer in their pets. It is a worthwhile article to read even if you don't agree with some or most of it:

Energy Times - Health, Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition

Here are some warning signs to look for in your pet-- may not be cancer, but sure wouldn't hurt to make an appointment at the vet to check things out! (For my cat, it was labored breathing):

*Abnormal lumps
*Breathing difficulties, including coughing
*Weight loss
*Unexplained bleeding
*Abdominal distension
*Lameness
*Difficulty in eating or swallowing; problems passing urine or stool
*Chronic vomiting or diarrhea
*Oral odor or swellings in the mouth not associated with tooth problems

·
Registered
499 Posts
Great article, thanks Sophia!
Dr. Wen helped my cat live 3 more years with herbs and she was 18 when she passed.
He is brilliant, kind and always respectful and caring with my cat. I like that he combines the best of the East and West.

Prayers to Meow Meow:heart:

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Prayers for you today.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My gosh, I don't know how I missed the responses to this thread.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

I also wanted to update that Dr. Wen said Meow Meow seems to be doing well on the herbs. He hasn't given me an updated prognosis, so we are taking it one day at a time.

And right now, she is busy jumping, eating, napping, getting petted....so all in all, the herbal treatment looks on the outside like it is working well.

Thank you so much, Sunnie, for recommending Dr. Wen to me. I will forever be so grateful to you for that.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh just reading this I hope Meow Meow is feeling better.:Flowers 2:
Prayers and good thoughts.:prayer:

Love Lyn and Max xxoo:hugging:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I'm so happy Meow Meow seems to be doing so much better. The fact that she is active and eating well means SO MUCH!!! I hope she continues to do well and improve.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Wow ,it's great to hear Meow Meow is doing better,we'll keep up the prayers and positive thoughts. We have a kitty too,Harry and he's such a love.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts