Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stacy, Mary where are the puppy pictures and updates? It's been along time since I have seen them (hint hint) the babies must be 12 weeks old by now

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Paula, as soon as I figure out my new Flip camera I will take some pictures. I tried taking pictures last week but these guys just won't sit still and pose pretty.

Yes, Allie, two little boys and two little girls. They are 13 weeks old today and getting very sassy!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Paula, as soon as I figure out my new Flip camera I will take some pictures. I tried taking pictures last week but these guys just won't sit still and pose pretty.

Yes, Allie, two little boys and two little girls. They are 13 weeks old today and getting very sassy!
Oh Mary, (((((How sweet))))) you must be in heaven with those little fuzzy faces and black, wet noses around - I wouldn't be able to stand it - awww, how sweet!

Are they all spoken for? Don't fret, I know that I have all that I can handle - I was simply wondering . . . or maybe that's too personal - if so, please disregard.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I just posted my first video in the video forum. These puppies are just like those before them ... cuckoo! They have a houseful of toys at their disposal and guess what their favorite is? A 10" braid made out of 3 strips of polar fleece. It took all of about 10 cents and 10 minutes to make. Go figure!!

I'm keeping a boy that I will co-own with my friend Pauline. She bred their father, my Timmy. The other boy will be going to his new home at or shortly after Christmas. I've had a few inquiries about the girls but nothing is set in stone yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts