Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im kinda running out of time , went to petco and all i saw where halloween hoodies , cute but not exactly costumes... hmm going to try to check out target this week , where did u get urs , and what is ur fluff dressing up as ?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I got Dora's from Old Navy. She is a land shark. :) They had several cute things.

You could also try to modify an infant costume if yo can't find any dog costumes.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
loved them all , but i think ill stick with petsmart and target prices , remember my human babies dress up too .lol it gets expensivo ...

jmm , i would do that but im not crafty and i cant sew to save my life.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I don't sew either really but scissors, a glue gun, a baby tee and fabric paint was what I used for Tyler's Oreo. Came to about $6.00. For us it's a tradition I started with DH and I, then my DS. And no duplicates around.:HistericalSmiley: And I was able to make it comfy for him which some of the store bought costumes aren't. But I know you've got a lot going on with the kids.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Susan, I love Tyler's costume!!!

Liza, I got Bailey a bumble bee costume from PetsMart about a month ago back when they first put out the Halloween stuff! I really didnt think he grew since then, but I put his costume on over the weekend and it was too small for him!! or maybe I didnt check the size carefully at the store!!

I have seen some cute doggie costumes at stores like Ross, Marshalls and HomeGoods as well...good prices too.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
GW Little has a huge selection of costumes. Please take a close look at the Mardi Paw Dragon and the Snow Princess costumes. That is Miss Truffles modeling!!!

Dog Costumes for Halloween or Fun Anytime
UNREAL - she is stunning and lovely - and so well cared for.

She looks so happy - what a feeling to know that your pup is having fun and making everyone smile that look into her eyes! She's a adorable!!!

Best wishes,

Allie

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
UNREAL - she is stunning and lovely - and so well cared for.

She looks so happy - what a feeling to know that your pup is having fun and making everyone smile that look into her eyes! She's a adorable!!!

Best wishes,

Allie
:ThankYou:
Thanks Allie!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts