Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really looking for a stylish bag.

I have looked all over s. florida and online.

maybe some additional suggestions will help.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I bought mine at a little store here in town.. I've looked on line they have lots to choose from. What kind are u looking for?
I have 3 all in different price ranges from 30.00 to 275.00
I know the 275.00 was my daughter's idea . I don't think I would spend that much again the others work just as well

Oh :eek: check Target out sometime they have some cute ones.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
There are tons of places to find bags...personally, I purchased mine from Neiman Marcus. There are a lot of online stores, including GlamourDog, who posts and offers SM discounts. What kind of bag do you have in mind?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by saltymalty@Nov 4 2005, 10:50 AM
There are tons of places to find bags...personally, I purchased mine from Neiman Marcus. There are a lot of online stores, including GlamourDog, who posts and offers SM discounts.  What kind of bag do you have in mind?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116548
[/QUOTE]

N. Marcus- did not even think of that. I looked at Glamour Dog and maybe I will look again. I am very picky about what I want. I better get over that huh?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
NM had beautiful Juicy bags on sale, definitely worth a look. What type of bag do you need? An everyday carry your dog on errands, or one for travel? Also, how big is your pup? I know that several members love their Celltei (Kristi help on this spelling....) bags which are also available on line.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by saltymalty@Nov 4 2005, 11:06 AM
NM had beautiful Juicy bags on sale, definitely worth a look.  What type of bag do you need?  An everyday carry your dog on errands, or one for travel?  Also, how big is your pup?  I know that several members love their Celltei (Kristi help on this spelling....) bags which are also available on line.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116554
[/QUOTE]

looking for a versatile bag, probably one that can be for travel and every day. I want a soft sided bag. I will try to look online NM

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Nov 4 2005, 11:06 AM
NM had beautiful Juicy bags on sale, definitely worth a look.  What type of bag do you need?  An everyday carry your dog on errands, or one for travel?  Also, how big is your pup?  I know that several members love their Celltei (Kristi help on this spelling....) bags which are also available on line.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116554
[/QUOTE]
You got the spelling right! LOL Here is the link to their site: Celltei

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've gotten two really nice carriers from eBay and my latest carrier is from Celltei. I love my Celltei carrier.. it's really well made, looks stylish and is the perfect thing for taking the dogs on a major trip. I've been very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have three and they are probably all going to be to big lol but oh well...more excuses to shop.

I have the pink mock crock one from Target my best friends got it for me for my birthday so I didn't actuallly buy it....

I have a red and blue one from Red Envelope. I got a great deal on them....9.99 each and free shipping so I am not out much money if they don't work either.

i need to get a small one for when she first comes home and goes out. I might try my hand at making one cause I have made small purses so maybe I can make one...if i can find some messhy stuff.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I love the Juicy bag -- I have the larger version of the bag for my pup. I think you may need to think about how much you want to spend and how small/big your pup is. The only thing about the juicy bag is that the handles aren't comfortable to carry for long periods of time. When we plan to do lots of walking with Miko, I use a smaller, cheap little bag from Petco that weighs a lot less and has comfortable handles.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I got mine at PetSmart for 44.99. It's not online, but it's similar to this one, but all black (leather look) with contemporary gold/yellow stitch designs. It's very nice looking for a decent price.

Looks like this but all black mat vynal:
http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_det...D=1131942052405

1 - 12 of 12 Posts