Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Looking for a new puppy in the New Jersey area...all the Maltese breeders seem to be elsewhere...would appreciate any leads to a Maltese breeder in a driveable distance...Thank you...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Both Cosy and Toy are from Bonnie Palmer's Angel Maltese.
I also want to add you can't get a better personality and attitude.
Both are sassy and healthy :)

Cosy
[attachment=42788:________...ecookies.jpg]
Toy
[attachment=42787:ToyJuly06.jpg]
Is she actually smiling in this pic??? THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Everyone,

This is such a great thread! It was very useful to see the fluffs and know where they came from. :aktion033:
I got my fluff from Bonnie. His name is Cas and he was so fluffy that he was given the name "teddy bear" by Bonnie. His mom is Angels last Second know as Hanzel and Dad Angels Nick Nack.

Cas's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/casmymaltese/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am learning so much from this thread. I lost my Cloe this past August. Even thought I am not ready yet to purchase another Maltese, I am for sure coming back to all this great info posted here. I really like Bonnie's Malts, and just found out here that she is very close to Miami. (an hour and a half from me). Not sure if I can afford one of her pups. But, we will see.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's probably common knowledge amongst the "old timers" here at SM where most of the members got our Malts from, but I know newbies looking for a first time Malt are always very interested in finding out from which breeder a specific dog came. They may be searching for a certain
"look" or want to PM one of the members to ask a specific question about the breeder. I thought it might be helpful to have have a pinned thread or section showing a pic of your baby (if you so desire) and their respective breeder and their location. I know something like this would've helped me in my search immensely!
I went through the AKC for registered breeders in my state. Finally got on from the only breeder in MD of AKC registered dogs. Happy to have champions in her line, just wanted to know but have a limited registration not to breed mine. Good thing since I have no knowledge of breeding dogs:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's probably common knowledge amongst the "old timers" here at SM where most of the members got our Malts from, but I know newbies looking for a first time Malt are always very interested in finding out from which breeder a specific dog came. They may be searching for a certain
"look" or want to PM one of the members to ask a specific question about the breeder. I thought it might be helpful to have have a pinned thread or section showing a pic of your baby (if you so desire) and their respective breeder and their location. I know something like this would've helped me in my search immensely!
My beautiful, smart and wonderful Romeo is from Hollywood Maltese in Arizona. Wonderful top breeder and very caring.

Attachments

181 - 199 of 199 Posts