Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Need some feedback about this breeder. has anyone bought a puppy from this breeder?

Tams luv 4 pups - Home
Backyard breeder just trying to make money. How do I know? Because she posted, "Now I enjoy raising many different small breeds and even crossing them to see how much cuter (and improved) they can be." Not ethical at all. I suggest you read the thread that I think is a stickie on finding a reputable/ethical breeder.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, new member....tried to pm princess, was informed your box was full. Need info on 2 breeders I am corresponding with.
Thank you.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I Lovitt Maltese

I have been blessed with the sweetest most healthies baby girl, Ana, from Fran of I lovitt Maltese. Oh how she loves her babies, both puppies and her older babies.

Ana came to me potty trained and new her name. I received weekly, if not more frequently updated, either pictures, or videos.

I love Fran with all my heart, for blessing me with such a treasure. Here is one picture of Dear Sweet Ana, oh I have many :blush:

My experience with Fran, of Ilovitt Maltese, was nothing short of a miracle, and everyday, I pinch myself and feel so blessed.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Maltepoo

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Zooey came from the North Central Animal Shelter in Los Angeles. I, too, have to pinch myself every now and then because she is the most perfect girl for me; the best $100 I have ever spent :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any relatives?

I've always wondered about the litter mates of my kids. Bailey came from Bluefields Kennel in Wilson, NC. He was born 12/20/2002 to Captain Morgan II and Perfect Harmoney. Any relatives out there? It would be great to talk about their similarities! :)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Ana is gorgeous...you are blessed!!

I have been blessed with the sweetest most healthies baby girl, Ana, from Fran of I lovitt Maltese. Oh how she loves her babies, both puppies and her older babies.

Ana came to me potty trained and new her name. I received weekly, if not more frequently updated, either pictures, or videos.

I love Fran with all my heart, for blessing me with such a treasure. Here is one picture of Dear Sweet Ana, oh I have many :blush:

My experience with Fran, of Ilovitt Maltese, was nothing short of a miracle, and everyday, I pinch myself and feel so blessed.

View attachment 98779

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have bought from

Bonnie's Angel Maltese (Casanova)
Shinemore Maltese (Bijou)

I have had dealings with (bought and returned, paid for but did not elect to receive, travelled to but not come home with, put a deposit down and waited a long time for, promised a specific pup but pup was sold to someone else-- in no particular order...):

Rhapsody Maltese
Tajon Maltese
Laureal Maltese
Diamond Maltese
Aria Maltese

Feel free to PM me for information. I have personally spoken to almost every Maltese breeder under the sun.
Hi....I am new to this site. I have been trying to find a maltese breeder for a few weeks. Someone directed me to this forum and it seems to have a great group of Maltese lovers. I'm so happy that I found you all. I would appreciate anything that you can share. I'm just learning how to navigate through this site. I'm not sure what protocol is, however, I tried to PM a few of you and your boxes were full. I'm really looking for some current breeder specifics and information. Most of the breeders that I've found are too far away for me to travel to visit with. I'm somewhat concerned about buying a puppy without actually visiting with the breeder. I want to work with someone that I can trust. This puppy is going to be a member of our family and I really want to make sure that I get the right fit as well as a happy healthy new pup! Thanks so much to all.....

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,891 Posts
. . . sounds wise. Can you give your location or a near-by location so people know how to respond geographically? For example, I am in Greece & my breeder is in Hungary so I probably can't help, but others could.

·
Premium Member
20,072 Posts
I know I posted pictures earlier in this thread, but I've had to clear out a lot of my attachments due to lack of space.

Here's Ava as she looked just today. She's four years old 3 1/2 lbs and came from Bonnie Palmer.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Laurel on the bed from a BYB and Dewey on the bench from ILovitt's Maltese Fran Lovitt breeder.

Dewey now

161 - 180 of 199 Posts