Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Walmart, Walgreens, Target, RiteAid (my husband's company
),
Kinko's, there are lots of places. You can also download them on Shutterfly and email them to her...or order prints from that site...or after she gets the album from you...she can order them herself from the site. It is my FAVORITE place to mess with pictures. I am addicted!
We splurged and bought a good printer that will print them...but the ink is SO durned expensive...that we think it is just as easy to get them printed one time at Walmart, and then copy any that we want extras/englargements of on our printer.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you all!!

i will be definiately checking everything out and the prices!

i was thinking of making a DVD for my breeder too (i took A LOT of video clips of jongee with my digital camera..each are only 2 minutes long tho) and send her along with all of jongee's photos on a cd .. i have about 2000 photos of jongee .. i just thought i'll give her everything..

do you think my breeder will like it??

i dont really contact her that much and dont ask her many questions so i kinda feel bad..

i never sent jongee's photos to her either since i got her..

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Oct 2 2004, 10:05 PM
thank you all!!

i will be definiately checking everything out and the prices!

i was thinking of making a DVD for my breeder too (i took A LOT of video clips of jongee with my digital camera..each are only 2 minutes long tho) and send her along with all of jongee's photos on a cd .. i have about 2000 photos of jongee ..  i just thought i'll give her everything..

do you think my breeder will like it?? 

i dont really contact her that much and dont ask her many questions so i kinda feel bad..

i never sent jongee's photos to her either since i got her..

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10755
[/QUOTE]

I am in contact with my breeder all the time!! She LOVES getting pictures of Brinkley...or at least she says she does...ha ha. She also sends me lots of pictures of her other furkidz and keeps me informed about her skin family too.

I think your breeder would love to know how Jongee is doing and to see pictures...but that is JMHO.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Elegant@Nov 6 2004, 08:38 PM
Hey, Mee...what did you end up doing with this?  I love my photo printer that I have...did you ever send any pics to your breeder?

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15216
[/QUOTE]

ooooo~

hahaah im so lazy !!!!

i finally made the DVD 2 nights ago...(i said i was gonna send it like a month ago !!!)

im still gonna design the cover of the DVD case and the Insert so im still not done..hopefully will be finishing it all tonight and send it to my breeder on monday....

and for the photos, nah.....i just organized all my photos (about 3000 photos) into how many month old she is ,from 3 months old till 10months old

and im just gonna burn it on a cd..there were too many nice photos i couldnt choose which one to develop so im just sending her the photo files instead

hehe thank you for remembering~ :lol:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
being that i take et photos for people i print them at www.ezprints.com u can prnt them on luster paper and it is just like the type professionals use. the prints look just like they do on my monitor and they ship them fast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts