Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Sampson sleeps between me and my wife, head on the pillow, covers up to his neck, just like us, Maggie sleeps at Kims feet or between us at our feet, however, Sampson tends to get upset with "our" tossing and turning and will let out his big sigh and will jump down and get in his own bed and then Maggie will move up to his spot

·
Registered
939 Posts
Tiki has to be between our heads/pillows. We have tried putting him on one side or the other, but he always climbs over and scratches around (must make a nice warm spot you know) plopping down in his special place

Tiki's Mom

·
Registered
346 Posts
Morgan starts out on the pillow above my head, through the night works his way to the foot of the bed and then to the floor and sleeps with our other dog, Buddy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Angel has her own bed to sleep in. However, when I'm alone at night I'll put her on my husband's side of the bed. I don't put her in bed, much, when we're both in it because my husband tends to toss & turn a lot & I usually sleep with one eye open because I keep thinking he'll turn over on her. The last couple of nights she has been sleeping with us. When she is with us- she also sleeps between our heads on the pillow or I set her on my side of the bed & I slide to the middle so that I won't worry about my husband turning on top of her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts