Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I buy from www.utopiasbows.com or make them myself.
I have to admit I haven't bought any in quite some time since I have so many. They seem to multiply. lol

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I buy my bows from Marj (LadysMom) who is a member on here. The bows are just the cutest and the best quality and they always arrive very quickly. M'Lady's Dog Bows - Home Page
I buy from Marj too. Her bows are the B-E-S-T. Great quality and if you don't see what you're looking for, just send her a pm and she will create something special for you. I have her create bows to match dresses for my fluffs all the time.

(BTW -- the bows in my siggy picture aren't from Marj. They were a gift from another SM friend and are "big bows" which the girls wore for the picture but don't wear on a everyday basis. )

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Before I started having Marj do my bows I tried to buy some from Dog Bows by Haley - High Quality Dog Bows, Dog Show Bows & Accessories I bought one bow in september and still haven't seen them. I always go to Marj now she gets them in the mail and to you with in a couple of days.
THANKS MARJ!!

I ordered some bows from Dogform.com - 7/8" Dog Bows September 2nd and i have yet to see them. I got an email last week (only after i sent a paypal request for money for the bows i ordered) saying that they were shipped and i asked for a tracking number and was told that they were airmailed so no number. The only reason i ordered bows from this person because they had bows with the Greek Key on them and since they were on sale i figured i'd order a couple more. I don't care how beautiful they are i will never order bows from her again. I get customed made dresses for the girls from Des faster than these bows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts