Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear lots of you talking about washable pee pads. I have not been able to find any. Do places like Petco have them?

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Cherrybrook.com has them, and I think Pooch Pads has a website that will tell you where your closest distributor is, or you can buy them there online, the site is:
http://store.poochpad.com

Hope you find what you're looking for, Bella uses these, they last for more than 300 washes supposedly, I have never counted or anything, but they do last

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips. Now the question? Do you all really like them. How many do you feel you need for these washable ones? I really want to teach the pup to go outside but still be able to go inside when needed.

Decisions, decisions, decisions

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
personally, i don't like the idea of reusable pads.. sort of like disposable diapers
if they're really absorbent, it might be better.

is there any particular reason you're not using regular pads?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually I don't have the pup yet. Getting him on the 2ND of July. Just reading all the posts. Peepads, verses outside training. Ring the bell to go out training. Washable peepads, and it goes on and one. What's a girl to do.

I work full time, hubby will be home all day with the pup. Trying to make life easy for both of them.

We will be setting up an x-pen with the crate inside so puppy has a place to run around in it and can also get in his crate for a nap. Really want the pup on a schedule but then you know how men can be sometime. Time flies when there are doing "their thing." Knowing a little baby won't let him know when he wants to go out is the issue I am trying to get a fix on .

It will work out but just trying to get some ideas.

ConnieVa

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I really like these myself. They are very absorbent and anti microbial, so they don't stink. As far as how many you should get, I guess it depends. Bella has maybe six of them, but that is just because once she goes on them twice, shes done with that and wants a clean one. Bella knows how to get our attention if she wants to go outside, but i like her having the option to stay inside, especially when I will be out of the house for a few hours. I really only got these for Bella because she hates Texas, literally. She hates the heat and she won't stay outside for more than two minutes at a time, but I hate the heat too, so it works out great.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
We have the pishpads and I really like them. Their website is pishpad.com. They are a sort of expensive but I think in the long run they are cheaper because they are washable up to 200 times..JMHO.

Ruby's mom Martha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts