Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

Where does your doggie sleep at night? My little dog sleeps right up on the bed literally right up against me (like a baby against his mommy). It is so cute..but I am so afraid I might roll over on her. And, she sleeps in the goofiest positions. All four feet 'piggies' in the air. :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy sleeps with us up in the bed.. he has his own pillow and usually plops down somewhere between our heads, but he is a figet butt, he's always moving around and somehow he'll end up wrapped around my husband's head or curled up in the small of my back.. he's so silly. :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
all three sleep on my bed
it gets a little crowded too. sprite likes to sleep in the center. dont worry about rolling over them....they'll wake you up--trust me. :lol:

·
Registered
831 Posts
The girls sleep with us too.....Daezie for sure is right next to me, some times I wake up wondering where is my pillow and I look over and her head is on my pillow, that probably explains why my neck hurts in the morning... :D
Maya starts at our feet specially by the window she loves to keep an eye outside then when she gets cold she moves right next to me or between my hubby and I.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley sleeps at my feet...sometimes curled up between my legs with his head resting on my leg or foot. Like Toby, he also sleeps through the night. I love mornings like today when he wakes first and showers me with sweet kisses to wake me up...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Well, like all of these wonderfully "spoiled" maltese listed on the previous posts.... Tiki sleeps with us, just between our heads. He will move from one pillow to the other during the night. When he does this he will sniff my ear and give a little kiss... I like to think he is making sure all is ok

It is quite funny, but after is last walk if he is getting tired he will get in my bed; every few minutes he will run out and look at us like "are you coming or what?" If I am reading and up past my usual bed time he will hop up on my lap and huff at me until I come to bed. It is just to cute!

Judi

·
Registered
400 Posts
I wish Casper could sleep with me, but he is so little and I turn a lot in my sleep. I'm a very deep sleeper! So, he sleeps on his bed right next to mine. He gets pet every night until he falls asleep!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
mee---what a sad story! it happened with me and sprite too. lol. so i rolled on top of her and she started kicking me and stuff. now she sleeps above my head.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Our youngest sleeps above our heads, our oldest sleeps at our feet, after we fall asleep, I guess we toss too much during the first part of the night..

Both of them are right between us in the morning.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Boom cuddles in bed with me for about 15 mins, cuz his daddy is a night owl and then he hops down to his bed which is right next to ours.

We let him sleep with us initially, but then he peed (like an ocean of pee) all over our new down comforter. After that he was on the floor in his bed. At that point he was too little to make it on our bed... now he can!

·
Registered
42 Posts
When I first brought Palbert home, I tried putting him in his room (my guest bathroom). But he cried and cried so much, I brought him into bed with me (bringing his pet bed and setting it on my bed). But then I realized, I move far too much to keep him in the bed, so I put him back into his room. I also did this because I work, and I needed to train him not to cry when I leave. It's worked great! He no longer cries at night, nor when I leave for work. And I think it's just the cutest thing that he curls up in his doggie bed every night. When he gets older, I think I try letting him sleep in bed with me again. It's too cute waking up to a puppy.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by kit001@Jul 30 2004, 12:31 AM
We are in the process of buying a new bed because it simply isn't big enough for all five of us! lol
that what we need to do, Sampson sleeps right between our heads and Maggie sleeps at our butts or at the end of the bed, sometimes if i am restless Sampson gets mad at me and gets off the bed and into his doggy bed, then Maggie moves up to our heads :wacko:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bentley starts out snuggled against me and moves towards the foot of the bed. Mia starts at the foot of the bed and moves up beside me...they take turns. So I snuggle Bentley to go to sleep and I get to wake up each morning and snuggle Mia.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Well, now Casper is sleeping with me. We're moving int a new house and have to polyureithane(spelling?) the floors. He can't walk on them right now, so he's sleeping in "the big boy bed". That's what I call it. Lol!

He falls asleep on my stomach. But wakes me up when he steps on my face to sleep by my head. I bet he won't ever want to sleep in his bed again!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts