Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night as I was filing away Hunter's vet bills and updating his medical file on my computer I realized something - Hunter has been with us for almost 3 years! His "GOTCHA DAY" is December 13, 2007. I truly can't believe that he has been with a part of our family for this long/short of a time. It seems like yesterday that we picked him up but it seems like he has always been apart of our family.

I can't wait to celebrate this special day with him this year - I only hope he knows how special he is to us!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
It does fly by doesn't it? Benny's gotcha day was November 17th, 2006. We are approaching our 4 year mark! Each day is a blessing with our little ones isn't it?

And I know Hunter feels like the luckiest little guy in the whole world to have found a home with you and Josh!

Let's make a little toast to the little guys of our homes and their upcoming gotcha day anniversaries! :drinkup:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww thats soo sweet !! i know hunter knows how special he is to u guys , just look at that cute little face!!! dolce's gotcha day is on feb 5 and oo wow i know how u feel about it feeling like theyve always been there and also how quick time goes , i couldnt picture sleeping without my dolce or getting home and not having him jump in circles.. aww these fluffs are so special , i will def toast to that !

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Erin, you are such a wonderful Mommy to Hunter! I am sure he has cherished these three years that he has spent with you! I can totally understand how you feel...I haven't had Bailey for a full year yet but already I can't imagine my life without him :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does fly by doesn't it? Benny's gotcha day was November 17th, 2006. We are approaching our 4 year mark! Each day is a blessing with our little ones isn't it?

And I know Hunter feels like the luckiest little guy in the whole world to have found a home with you and Josh!

Let's make a little toast to the little guys of our homes and their upcoming gotcha day anniversaries! :drinkup:
:drinkup:

·
Super Moderator
10,166 Posts
I know what you mean - Tessa's been here over 18 months now.

I'll say the same thing about Hunter that my friend's DH just said about Tessa "Talk about lucky! That little pup sure fell into a golden pile of cr*p!"

Enjoy the special day!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I hope you and Hunter have a very special "gotcha day". He's one lucky pup and you are so fortunate to have found him. Hunter is such a success story, he looks so loved and happy now. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I know what you mean - Tessa's been here over 18 months now.

I'll say the same thing about Hunter that my friend's DH just said about Tessa "Talk about lucky! That little pup sure fell into a golden pile of cr*p!"

Enjoy the special day!
:smrofl::blush: Yup Spoiled Maltese alright!
You know it's really YOUR and DH's Gotcha Day because that's when Hunter got YOU as his family.:chili: That boy has such good taste.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Last night as I was filing away Hunter's vet bills and updating his medical file on my computer I realized something - Hunter has been with us for almost 3 years! His "GOTCHA DAY" is December 13, 2007. I truly can't believe that he has been with a part of our family for this long/short of a time. It seems like yesterday that we picked him up but it seems like he has always been apart of our family.

I can't wait to celebrate this special day with him this year - I only hope he knows how special he is to us!:wub::wub:
Yes, Hunter knows and completely understands how much you and hubby love him. :wub: The three of you are meant to be....you are a special family. Happy early Gotcha Day Hunter! :clap:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
(((Hunter))) is a wonderful little guy. I always smile when I see his sweet face.

There's a road in Rye - called "Hunters Run" - it's very close to where we live - I never paid much attention to that road - until I "met" your Hunter - now, I think of him every time I pass the road. :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
(((Hunter))) is a wonderful little guy. I always smile when I see his sweet face.

There's a road in Rye - called "Hunters Run" - it's very close to where we live - I never paid much attention to that road - until I "met" your Hunter - now, I think of him every time I pass the road. :)
Allie - I think you have to steal the sign and send it to Erin. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I'm so bad. Of course I don't mean that but what a cool sign it would be. Maybe just wait until they redo the signs. They're always doing that in NYC:)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Erin, you can see in Hunter's eyes how much he loves you and your dh. The day you GOT Hunter all three of you were truley blessed. Have a wonderful Gotcha Day with your special little boy.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I know right - feels like just yesterday that I was bringing home a tiny widdle Luna puppy and now she is 3 years old!

But she still acts like a puppy so it's hard to remember that she is a full 3 years!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
OMG Erin, I am loving that profile picture of Hunter, does he have a scarf on? Too cute!:wub:
We got Rocky on December 4 of last year and I feel the same way..how did we ever live without them?
Your Hunter is so sweet and smart too. I mean he has his own webpage!:chili: And with a face like that, COME ON!!!B)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Susan...you just brought back memories. :HistericalSmiley: You are right, they always do that in NYC, Brooklyn too (where I come from.) Kids would hang them in their rooms. I think you should help Allie steal the sign,:thumbsup: after all you are the mastermind. :innocent: Boy would I love a picture of that!:HistericalSmiley:

Allie - I think you have to steal the sign and send it to Erin. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I'm so bad. Of course I don't mean that but what a cool sign it would be. Maybe just wait until they redo the signs. They're always doing that in NYC:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts