Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are desperately trying to find Maggie a new little sister but it's been months and months of many disappointments and we are very frustrated at this point. Does anyone know of a reputable maltese breeder in the state of VA or close by and if they do, will they please send me their name and address..email address, if possible. Thank so much!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by maggiesmom@Aug 22 2005, 01:11 PM
We are desperately trying to find Maggie a new little sister but it's been months and months of many disappointments and we are very frustrated at this point.  Does anyone know of a reputable maltese breeder in the state of VA or close by and if they do, will they please send me their name and address..email address, if possible.  Thank so much!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93073
[/QUOTE]
I know of one in West Virginia. I will PM you the info.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the PM's and posts on this ..I have emailed the several that had email addresses and will call the other that doesn't, tonight.

Appreciate all the help. I was giving up in our state!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any updated information on breeders in VA or surronding states? Alot of the information I am finding seems to outdated or broken links! Please help! Thanks!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.