Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone?

I have been busy as well and looking toward a very busy weekend as it is home comming for my son.

What is every one else up to?

Judi

·
Registered
346 Posts
Was on a sebaticle? LOL KIDDING! Been busy also, getting ready for inventory at work, coming home, spending a little time with my family and then off to bed snuggling down with Morgan for the most part.

A

·
0 Posts
Lol :D
You guys are great!!
Anyway I've been busy walking Muffie. I've never seen her this excited!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i have been busy with work and this weekend I was busy building my first computer "from scratch" built a 1000.00 computer for 450.00 :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
When he re-enlisted ( for the 3rd time) he had orders for Germany and was going over there in January for 3 years. They called him from Germany last week and told him to not bring his wife and kids. As soon as he gets to Germany they will start getting ready to deploy to Iraq. His division is among the rotation that will take place after the first of the year. He will be in the Sunni Triangle, that's where 90% of the attacks against U.S. forces have occured. I just don't feel good about this, I'm very worried.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The Sunni Triangle?
I just heard on the news that we are considering revamping governmental things in Iraq. I'll listen for more details. We need to do something drastic. We can't, in my opinion, just hand Iraq back to the terrorists, but we need to do whatever it takes ASAP to stop the bloodshed that is now worse than the actual war. You are in my prayers!

Gail

1 - 12 of 12 Posts