Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annie, is always right next to me, so the other night when I couldn't find her right away I was concerned and, then I found her.

I had noticed earlier that she was scratching some blankets and pushing a bed around but didn't realize that there was a method to her madness. I couldn't believe where I found the little twerp.

I had been trying to clean up so was just piling the puppy stuff in one corner of the den and put an old bed on top of the toy box. Annie, had pushed a bed towards the car seat which was next to the toy box and made her way up. lol So not like her! And, then, of course "monkey see, monkey do" Sophie took her turn: Wish I could put captions before each picture! Thanks for looking. :)

Linda

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Awww - so precious, though sneaky. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I always freak out when I can't find Tyler and then I find him in some obscure spot all warm and cuddly.:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
lol, Annie's just participating in the creative process :innocent:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
What a smart resourceful girl Annie is. She knows a good nest when she see's one. She looks precious perched in her high bed.:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I know what they were thinking!.....mom put their favorite bed on top of the heap, and what else could they do...then climb up to get in it!!!

I love seeing piles of dog stuff in other peoples homes...makes me feel more "normal" :blush:

I like that pink car seat!! Is it an "outlook"??

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Soooo much thought process to their little madness!! So glad you found her......Rain will always come running when I call her but Miss CeeCee would not answer you for anything. Different personalities.....love them bothl!!!! I know you do your little Miss Independent~~~

1 - 20 of 27 Posts