Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really appreciate a list of places to shop for Molly. I've been to a number of places, but the bags and clothes were so run of the mill. I live in the Chicagoland area, so stores nearby are fine or online. I'm very new to having a pet, so I need as much shopping help as possible.

Thanks,
mm

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj@May 16 2005, 05:20 PM
I hope it's ok that I do this. I participate in a yorkie forum and we have a thread we post our recommendations of where we like to shop. There's a lot of stores, but fun to go through.
Check out this thread:
http://yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4162
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62699
[/QUOTE]
Yes thats one of many of the great things about SM,your allowed to post links to different things
Whatever you might like :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Thanks Mystify79!

I wasnt going to mention anything yet but everyone was posting about sites soo i couldnt help it. I didnt want to keep you all waiting, ya kno. As of right now its gonna be alittle over 1 month... i'm waiting on two deliveries!

Sorry everyone!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kodie - I'll be looking forward to browsing your store!!! Are you getting stuff from Korea, because that is one nation in love with Maltese's!!!

Thanks for the heads up,
mm

·
Registered
63 Posts
Since I live in a tiny town in Northern Ontario, there are no stores around here to buy my dogs clothes and carry bags, so I have to shop ebay.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I received my order today from Brooke on imapreciouspup.com and her stuff is aweseome-nice quality and she's fast!!! Take a look at her website!!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Originally posted by dolcevita@Oct 17 2005, 03:23 PM
I found a great store in Chicago called Tails in the City (http://www.tailsinthecity.com), located at One East Delaware Place in downtown Chicago.  They have more stuff in the store than what they have on their web site.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110603
[/QUOTE]
Do you shop there? I found the site a while back and e-mailed them with a question and they never answered. Hmmm...maybe this weekend I will go down there to look.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts