Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
washable pee pee pads? Elaine wants to get them and I was supposed to do a search here about them, but I forgot and now it's late and i need to go to bed. Can you tell me a good place to order from?

And also a while back someone posted that they got a large supply of people bed pads at a good price.... actually I need to order them for my mom, but I might get some for the dogs too... where would I get them??

Thanks for your help. Sorry I forgot to do this earlier.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Pat I live near a HUGE laundry company that cleans and sells hospital linens etc. for our tri state area. I have bought bags of used washable pads from an employee who gets them free. I go through them and repackage them with the very best quality with 10 in a bag.. I keep the so so for myself. NONE Of the high quality ones have worn out on me or my many dog show friends who have ended up buying them from me in the last year. I not sure if I have any bags of the highest quality ones. But email me at [email protected] if you want the rest of the info.-cost and shipping. I have bought new ones that were not the quality of these used ones. New ones are expensive... I will call the lady who I get them from to see if she can get more for me this week. Jeanne

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Yup Personally Paws. And I LOVE them. I tell you, for me, they are the best things going and really, for some reason, have had zero potty issues since I started out using them for Leo and Mia. When I first got Mia, she did have a couple of ooppsies, but very few. Leo? Honest to anything, from day one, went right to the pads and has never ever had an accident, which amazes hubby and I. The pads are wonderful. My past furbabies, I used the paper pads, and all the pups wanted to do, was drag them across the floor, like a little game.

I love personally paw pads. It's working perfect for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.