Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss seeing Heini adventures.....does anyone else miss him....where is Heini??

Hugs, Blanca

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Ok, now I'm worried about her grandparents.....

oh....or maybe her arms are hurting....Just hope she's ok.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
I also have been watching for a thread about Heini, I hope Becky is feeling well. SM needs Becky and Heini and Kat and Snowy and Crystal. I miss all of them soooo much

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
I also have been watching for a thread about Heini, I hope Becky is feeling well. SM needs Becky and Heini and Kat and Snowy and Crystal. I miss all of them soooo much
Yes, all of the above.

And, I miss Dede and Katie, too. I spoke on the phone with Dede at Christmas ... but, now that is already more than half another year gone by. Actually, it was Dede who encouraged me to join Spoiled Maltese ... so, I am very grateful to her for that. It was her story about precious Chloe ... and all the love and support for her and Chloe, from SM at that time, that prompted me to personally write her. We talked about that this past Christmas.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that I've been in touch with Kat via e-mail and she told me that Becky was having a lot of company, I think relatives, visiting her this summer and was going to be traveling almost all the time until the end of August, so most likely that's why we haven't heard from her and Heini. Phew.:smheat: I feel better today just knowing that. And Kat's fine will also be back at the end of summer from her travels.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that I've been in touch with Kat via e-mail and she told me that Becky was having a lot of company, I think relatives, visiting her this summer and was going to be traveling almost all the time until the end of August, so most likely that's why we haven't heard from her and Heini. Phew.:smheat: I feel better today just knowing that. And Kat's fine will also be back at the end of summer from her travels.
Good to know :) I was missing Heini&Becky and also Kat&Snowy&Crystal the other day too. Can't wait to see their posts again :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts