Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe this little guy? Everynight, when he wants to go to sleep, for the night, he dives right into his cave bed, burrows to the back, and has sweet dreams. It still amazes me. This is how I found him this morning :wub: Mia? Sleeps right on my shoulder :wub: I do check on him throughout the night, make sure the little guy is still in there.

During the day, nope, doesn't use his cave bed. He'll watch TV with us, lay on my lap, and then when Leo is tired, straight into his cave bed. That's my boy :wub:

Picture 220.jpg

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Oh how cute! Leo you are just like me. When I go to sleep I put my sleeping mask on b/c I want it dark and quiet!!! I love that pic of Leo...just darling!

·
Premium Member
17,456 Posts
Sweet dreams Buddy!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Sweet little Leo, can I come snuggle with you in your cave bed? I'm cold here at the store today and you look soooooo comfy!

What a precious little guy. :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awww!!! What a sweet little boy!! My Kodie has a cave bed too and he loves it!!

Awww thanks everyone. You all are so sweet.

Lori, are those cave beds amazing or what? Leo only uses it at night, but honestly, he will dive all the way in, and I can almost here him shutting of the lights, saying "Good night all" :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Only thing is, I miss him :(, but at least my Mia, sleeps right with me :wub:

Leo and Mia send hugs to all.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-what a wonderful pic of Leo in his cave bed.:wub: He looks so happy! I can tell he loves to snuggle. Thanks for sharing this. I love it!:wub:

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is the most adorable picture! I might have to look into getting a cave bed for Fluffy. She likes to sleep under blankets and things too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes, Christine, those cave beds rock!!! Kodie dives into his and sometimes, I can't even see him at all....no eyes, nose or anything. Then when I call his name, his little sleepy face pokes out with total bed head and just makes my heart melt!! :wub:

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's a great bed! Our Chloe loves this bed made by Snuggie... I think we got it from Petco. Not the best pattern in the world, but it works with keeping our little monkey at the bottom of our bed during the night. During the night if she gets hot she just gets out of it and lays on top of it.

People think of everything! :):):)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Leo - I just love your little Man Cave. So adorable and warm and snuggly. Tyler's an over the covers kind of guy so don't think he'd go for it.

I love Chloe's bed too. She looks like queen of the jungle:)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
We don't have any cave beds here but Leo looks so cute and comfy I'm thinking maybe I'd better get some! :wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts