Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gosh I have been missing my friend Jo, I hope she's ok. She has a heart of GOLD. I'm worried about her, it's not like her to not be on here. Has anyone heard from our Jo

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Paula, I had an email from her a couple of days ago. She's fine, just really busy. She's been babysitting a lot for her grandson. She said she still gets on SM and reads some but doesn't have much time for posting. I miss seeing her post too.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I'm so glad that Jo is just busy and that nothing is wrong.

This post really reminds me how much of a family SM truely is. Whenever one of our family members is missing without explanation, we begin to worry. Thank goodness that another member has heard from them. Guess that's one of the reasons that I always try to remember to let the forum know if I'm going to be away for any time. I don't want my FAMILY to worry.

This makes me feel so warm and fuzzy -- to know that we care so much about one another, and of course, about the fluffs. :)

·
Premium Member
6,227 Posts
HI i had a few minutes to spare today so dropped by to say thank you for missing me ,
i'm grand ,i just need a 26 hour day,i promise to pop by every day and see how everyone is ,i love it here, spoiled maltese has become part of my life over the past few years.love and hugs oxox jo and the fluffs .

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HI i had a few minutes to spare today so dropped by to say thank you for missing me ,
i'm grand ,i just need a 26 hour day,i promise to pop by every day and see how everyone is ,i love it here, spoiled maltese has become part of my life over the past few years.love and hugs oxox jo and the fluffs .

There's my Jo, now I'm happy:biggrin::hugging: just worried about ya

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:chili::chili: Hi Jo. :chili::chili: So good to see that all is well with you, just busy. Thanks for letting us know and hope we'll see more of you. How are "the kids?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts