Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post some pix. Have a lot of time on my hands now that my trip to Paris is postponed or off :angry: Stupid volcano.

I don't want to air my dirty laundry but.....

Anyone see a Maltese here?

Or here?

We gather our laundry in a corner before putting the whites and colors in bags. Tyler can't get enough of dirty laundry and dives right in.:blink:

You've heard of Man's Best Friend? This is Producer's Best Assistant! Keep an eye on these tapes, Tyler. :wub:

This was a few weeks ago before we were doing better with Tyler's staining but getting there.:aktion033: Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh....I love it! Hunter also loves laundry (clean or dirty) and I ended up having to get a large tall basket to keep him out of it! Tyler is so happy to be home -he wants make sure you think he's so cute that you take him to France with you. :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Hmmmm....rolling in your dirty laundry... :mellow: Well now, my two love to roll in dead worms and bugs they find outside. And smelly dead stuff they happen to find in the field behind G'ma & G'pa' house. Stinky stuff left behind by other animals. And Tyler likes to roll in your dirty laundry.:whistle: I'll let you put 2 + 2 together!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmmm....rolling in your dirty laundry... :mellow: Well now, my two love to roll in dead worms and bugs they find outside. And smelly dead stuff they happen to find in the field behind G'ma & G'pa' house. Stinky stuff left behind by other animals. And Tyler likes to roll in your dirty laundry.:whistle: I'll let you put 2 + 2 together!:HistericalSmiley:
Oh Crystal - just because we do our laundry once a year...:new_shocked::new_shocked::faint::faint:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
I love that little boy. tyler is sooo cute.
his little look on his face. awwhhhhhh :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Yup - I talked all to Tyler 'bout you taking him to dat France thing you wanna go to. I fink its silly you don't wanna take him and I tolds him to be naughty at da babysitters house so dat you'd hafta take him (pwus, I tolds him dat you wouln't let him stay wiff me cause I wives too far away)! But, I promise I didn't make dat mountain blow up!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
What is it with malts and laundry?! B&E stalk the laundry basket when I do laundry and then when I'm folding the clean clothes, they have to jump in the basket. Tyler honey, you are no different! Hey...at least they make doing laundry fun!

When is your trip postponed until? WHAT A BUMMER!!!! UGH I would be so ticked too Sue!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.