Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a some booties for Chloe. Any recommendation on which ones will actually stay ON. Thank you!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've been told that Lily boots (www.glamourdog.com) are very good, I haven't bought them yet, they are on my list for next winter. What I am doing now to keep their feet clean is using infant socks, and hold them on with the stretchy first aid tape. I works great, and it doesn't interfere with them walking. (Doesn't work well if it is wet outside, though).
Quincymom

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@Mar 20 2005, 08:24 PM
I've been told that Lily boots (www.glamourdog.com) are very good, I haven't bought them yet, they are on my list for next winter. What I am doing now to keep their feet clean is using infant socks, and hold them on with the stretchy first aid tape. I works great, and it doesn't interfere with them walking. (Doesn't work well if it is wet outside, though).
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44736
[/QUOTE]
as long as you pull the velcrow (I didnt spell that right i bet!) tight they dont fall off. Kodie has them in yellow!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
There are some more coming out, but so far we have the original LilyBoots, Fur LilyBoots, and then a bunch of new shoes from a different designer. In my opinion the original lilyboots hold up the best

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Ok, I really wasnt going to post this but I've been dying to and this is the perfect opportunity. Phoebe will just die to know I am letting people see this awful picture of her in her 'boots' after just coming in from playing in 6 inches of snow (her favorite sport so far)...

A face only a mother could love

As you can see, she takes playing in the snow very seriously.

I will try to shield her from any unflattering comments
thank you.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a precious beautiful baby she is. Playing in the snow is very serious business you know.....

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Mar 22 2005, 09:01 PM
Ok, I really wasnt going to post this but I've been dying to and this is the perfect opportunity.    Phoebe will just die to know I am letting people see this awful picture of her in her 'boots' after just coming in from playing in 6 inches of snow (her favorite sport so far)...

thank you.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45521
[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

It looks like she is give you the death glare, you know the "If you take a picture your dead"!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Mar 22 2005, 10:01 PM
Ok, I really wasnt going to post this but I've been dying to and this is the perfect opportunity.    Phoebe will just die to know I am letting people see this awful picture of her in her 'boots' after just coming in from playing in 6 inches of snow (her favorite sport so far)...

thank you.
[/QUOTE]

I got this message when I tried to open it: "Sorry, but that does not appear to be a valid image. If you arrived at this screen by following a link on this site, please notify a system administrator" ?????

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Mar 30 2005, 06:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Holliberry
@Mar 22 2005, 10:01 PM

thank you.
I got this message when I tried to open it: "Sorry, but that does not appear to be a valid image. If you arrived at this screen by following a link on this site, please notify a system administrator" ?????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47582
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes I still get this message! I want to see how cute she looks!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts