Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0k i knwo its totaly off topic but i need yalls help... ok well i'm getting a hair cut and i want side bangs .... and mine j/ plain down the middle.... so i'll show you a picture of me.. and my options of which way i want my hair...

heres me..
its kinda bad but.. thats all i got on this computer

this ones my favorite....

2nd favorite....

heres one...
you can't really see it good but...

heres two...

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I like the first one, but I gotta warn you having long bangs is very hard...it drives me nuts!!! Always getting in my eyes and stuff...good luck!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Would this work..... if you don't want the bangs to get in your eyes could you wear it like in the first photo but leave them a little longer so they can go behind your ear. To see how you might like the whole "do" you could just part your hair on the side and try it ......

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i like jessica simpsons hair. the sucky thing is that jessica and paris wear extensions...so their hair isnt naturally like that.

you might do best with nicole simpsons haircut---cuz it might be easier to manage, you know? and she never wears extensions so you know what her natural hair looks like:)

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think you would look better with the longer bang that is in style. As far as it getting in your way. when you are not wearing you hair down and your just hanging around the house. Clip it up. My mom had a hair tyle thatis very different but it too has long bangs and thats what she does. SHe also cant stand it in her face.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I like the first one, your favorite. My neice has her hair cut this way, bangs and sides and her face is very similar to yours, very thin. It looks great on her and I think it will on you, too!
Plus, it's long enough that she can still pull it all back if she wants.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I know we're just talking bangs but I think the entire Ashlee haircut would look really cute on you. It looks like you have the perfect hair for that cut. I don't like Paris' hair. Well I do but I don't. To me it always looks like she's wearing a wig. I know it's extensions but I just don't care for 'em.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanx u guys! thats what i thought but i hope the person who cuts my hair can do it that way.. aslo.. ashlees hair is thin and mines thick..... wouldn't that be a umm.... problem too.. lol n e hair dressers here??.. lol

oh yah.. rylees getting his hair cut too!.. it sgonna look lyke daisy (the picture of jessican simpson and her dog) lol!! its gonna be cute!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I also like your favorite one too--the hairstylist can thin your hair a little if you want it done that way--anyone remember the "shag"? When I had my hair done like that she thinned it out for that look. (I know I'm dating myself) lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Tell them you want bangs that stays on the side and you want it texturized. That's how it looks soft on the ends.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">I like the heres 3...the one with Paris. You guys have similar face shapes and I think thet one will compliment your face the best
</span>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts