Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 14 wk old baby and am wondering which petsilk products would be good for her. There so many to choose from. I didn't see a puppy shampoo. Also is it bad to use baby shampoo on her? Thanks for any help;... :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I would recommend the shampoos and rinses on this page. Pet Silk Puppy Products

You want to use a tearless shampoo on there face (just in case). I have the moisturizing shampoo and rinse. I use them on the body, legs, tail, ears and top of the head. I would also recommend the leave in conditioner for daily grooming. It is for combing out the coat.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I am using the Conditioning Silk Shampoo and Rinse from Pet Silk. But I am in a high humidity area, in a dryer climat the moisturizing might be better. You have to try what's best for you and for the coat of your baby. I also like the Liquid Silk. I use this on the wet coat just after a bath and follow with drying. I don't use much the leave-in conditioner. There are barely any matts when bathed every week or other week. Liquid Silk will also help with getting rid of a matt.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I know what you mean "There so many to choose from".
I'm using the "silk texturizing shampoo and rinse for fine coats". I also use "silk texturizing hold for fine coats" and "liquid sik". "Ice on Ice" for daily brushing. I think you should pick your baby's product based on her type of hair. Princess has a super silky coat and this product has been great on her.
Good Luck!!!

BTW, I think they have puppy shampoo. It's called "PRODUCTS FOR PUPPIES "

1 - 6 of 6 Posts