Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm having personalized return address labels made & wondered which photo you all like best. Abbey's avatar or this new photo? Thanks.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
I love the avatar. She is beautiful in both, but I have always loved that avatar picture.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
She is so cute. I don't think you will have a problem choosing, she should be on a calander. She is just to cute. How old is she? How much does she weigh?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I love both pictures but her avatar pic is lovely as she has a very pretty expression in that one
She is so cute

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I agree...she is adorable in both pics but I also love the expression in the avatar one!! She is adorable!!
Marie & Pacino

·
Registered
751 Posts
Get both. Abbey is just too cute for words. With both you could choose different ones and that would give you a nice change.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She is so cute. I don't think you will have a problem choosing, she should be on a calander. She is just to cute. How old is she? How much does she weigh?[/B]
Abbey will be a year old on Christmas eve. :D She weighs almost 4 lbs.

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
you should've made a poll!!! i'd pic the avatar! lol.
so adorable!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
The one with her head tilted. I even printed that picture out about a wk ago. I plan to bring it to my groomer and have Chloe's hair cut just like that. Your Abbey is a little doll for sure.

Lnda

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you should've made a poll!!! i'd pic the avatar! lol.
so adorable![/B]
Are you kidding!
I just now figured out how to post a picture! This ole gal can't do any of that fancy stuff!!

The one with her head tilted. I even printed that picture out about a wk ago. I plan to bring it to my groomer and have Chloe's hair cut just like that. Your Abbey is a little doll for sure.

Lnda
[/B]

Thank you!
I always think about going back to that cut, too! Just because it was soooo easy! And right now I'm fighting snow clinging to her fur making mats! Actually it was a screw-up on Abbey's first groomer that was growing out. She had shaved poor Abbey's muzzle like a poodle. I definately like Abbey's face fuller like it is now though. I never can make up my mind on how to keep Abbey groomed. My groomer probably thinks I'm half
!!LOL Sometimes I want her to be this beautiful malt like Sassy and then I remember all the hard work that is and I want her to look like a little puppy again! My hubby says I'm worse with her hair than I am with my own!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts